1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The new trapshooters magazine. Customer service

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Aug 27, 2007
    West Central Florida
    My daughter got me a subscription to the new trapshootingUSA magazine for Fathers day. I was overwhelmed with it. It is first class all the way. Great content. Great ads. Everything about it is very good INHO.

I read a little and let it lay for awhile, then I go back a few days later and pick it up again and read some more, and again repeat the process.

I was on here yesterday and happened to glance over at the magazine and seen my subscription started with the second issue and wondered if it would be possible to get the first issue. I E-maild the magazine and shortly I received an answer from John Imboden.

John first thanked me for being a subscriber (can you imagine Beretta sending you an E mail thanking you for your purchase?). He then proceeded to let me know that the first issue was being put in the mail to me that day.Never brought up a charge or dollar amount. Imagine that, not too many companies take care of requests in that manner now adays.

There were a few E mails that were exchanged between us and I can say with confidence again IMHO that John seems to be a first rate guy and no wonder the magazing is first rate it exemplfies his personality.

If you don't subscribe to the magazine do yourself a favor and sign up now. Bulge.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.