1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The NEW SIlver Seitz webpage!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trap_shooter2000, Aug 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trap_shooter2000

trap_shooter2000 Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Check out our "New" Silver Seitz webpage at: www.silverseitz.com

We will continue to update our site with inventory,both new and used guns, as well as other changes as the site progresses! It's going to be our goal to keep the site up-to-date with new products, so that you can see all guns that we have to offer.

Be on the lookout for our NEW "Shooters Gallery," which will highlight some of our finest shooters' accomplishments, and why they choose Silver Seitz over all other guns.

We look forward to building one for you!

Aaron Willoughby
    Silver Seitz Inc.

2. viperrt

viperrt Member

Pictures of guns (new and used) are too small. Why no mention of the OU? Bill

3. John55

John55 Active Member

Dealer links would be nice too.

4. trap_shooter2000

The site is still in progress and we will continue to make changes to it to make it user friendly. We do plan on adding more pictures which will allow "click to enlarge" photos. We plan on developing an entire section for our Over/Under Trapgun, wih specs, pics, the gun in action, etc. Dealer links will continue to be edited and can be found under "Links" on the homepage.

Thanks, Aaron Willoughby
    Silver Seitz Inc.

5. pdq

pdq Member

Aaron:

Great guns, but as an owner, I'm biased.

Giving the ability to enlarge pics was 1 of 2 things I thought of when looking at your site. Next, your former site had a page where people could see the price of the basic gun plus the price of various options -- any plan of bringing this back?

Pete

6. trap_shooter2000

The warranty info will be posted shortly on our site. If you purchase a new gun directly from us or one of our certified dealers, you will receive a 2 year warranty on all components of the gun.

We plan to keep updating and making the site more efficient, with the ability to see special options such as upgrades, base prices, etc. Some options can be found under "guns and parts" on the web page.

Thanks, Aaron Willoughby
    Silver Seitz Inc.

7. trap_shooter2000

Check us out at the Grand American this week to see the guns on our website! We will be glad to set one up for you to try.

*Be sure to let us know that you seen our guns on our website. You will receive a free custom-embroidered "Silver Seitz" soft gun case and a S.S.
    hat or shirt, with any NEW gun purchase!

Aaron Willoughby
    Silver Seitz Inc.

8. trap_shooter2000

9. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Aaron, Will you be at Cardinal?

10. trap_shooter2000

I would like to make it up if work will permit for a few days, but I won't know for sure until closer to it. If I can help you with anything let me know.

Thanks, Aaron Willoughby

11. trap_shooter2000

Inventory will continue to be updated throughout this week!

12. trap_shooter2000

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.