1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The New RNC Chairman

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Savage99Stan, Mar 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

The new Republcan National Chairman, Michael Steel, has now less than impressed me twice. First, a couple weeks ago, he is quoted on the Shooting Wire as saying something to the effect that assault rifles/shotguns have no place and that he supposed that trap and skeet guns were o.k. but we need to start somewhere on sensible gun control. Next, he complains about Limbaugh having too much influence on Republicans, gets called on it and this time backs down.

I respond to calls from state and national Republican shills asking for money since the first episode by asking why they put him in place and when he's going to get back to core Republican values. They usually try to blow me off so I hang up. I return notices to them in their prepaid envelopes with a note that when they get a leader who supports 2nd amendment rights I'll support their other causes.

We have enough problem dealing with Obama, Emmanuel, Clinton, and the like to have someone leading the Republican party who leans their way.

Stan Geisz

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

I feel the same way Stan. Were in deep dodo

3. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

For any practical purpose the republican party no longer exists. It's just a charade now of cartoon charactars. The only real question is what will we replace it with.

4. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

We all know he was chosen to be politically correct. The same reason Palin was chosen to be our vice president. The difference is Palin does at least represent the traditional values of America. Steel doesn't. Political correctness is going to be the death of this country.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.