1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The New FABARMS Auto @ Cardinal Center

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, Jun 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

There was a lot of interest shown in the New FABARMS Auto when I pointed it out to some shooters, and interest grew from there.

My opinion it is a good feeling auto w/adjustable rib for POI, it balanced pretty well and had adj comb.

It is at Dawsons if you want to see it.

A Factory gun like this has been needed for a long time, Caesar Guerini bought out Fabrique.

This gun is very good looking also, I was told it had adjustable shims to fit the stock, but never seen any.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

2. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Just think Dr Longblow that if it wasnt for you pointing it out to the shooters that fabarms probably would go out of business. They should really thank you.

3. Dr.Longshot

It's guys like you that give this site a bad name

4. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

You have already done that. Congrats.

5. SlickmisterN

SlickmisterN TS Member

Christ, what an ass hat. ^ Moving on... I hope Fabarm/CG make a true single shot value trap gun with similar features to compete with bt-99's and the like. I think this company could really catch on with the help of a little marketing and greater exposure.

6. Kerz

Kerz Member

Dr Longshot, Yelp I too saw the FABARMS auto. Great idea but hard for me to get away from the ol' break-opens. I'll need to shoot one a few rounds to get a better feel. Thanks for the posting.
    Vic

7. ajhiii07

ajhiii07 Member

way overpriced

8. 4th. down

4th. down Active Member

If you take a base 391 @ $1250, then add adjust. comb $250, adj. rib. $300, buttstock and forend weights $150 you would have $1,950 in the gun.

I can see it selling for just under $2000 but $2500+, no way.

9. TBFA

TBFA Member

This price is in line with the R&D needed to develop a new gun, much better value than a Benelli super black eagle, or super sport? You two will have to wait till someone buys one, and decides to sell it then you two can nickle dime them to death on the resale price, nothing changes. Personally I think as long as this auto cycles as it should, it will be the next greatest auto since the Beretta series, and will become the gun to have for serious Auto competitors, and recreation shooters alike, add a gracoil adj lop pad, and your done!

10. Dr.Longshot

The Fabarm Auto sold right away after I pointed it out, It was an up graded model not the std blued one, w/up graded wood.

A gun like this has been needed for a very long time. Could have sold more if they had more in stock.

Maybe Beretta and others will catch on and do the same thing, this is a Trapshooting Nitch for marketing.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

11. running bear

running bear Member

Longshot, If you hadn't pointed it out, would it have sold?

12. Dr.Longshot

I don't think you are going to find an adjustable rib for $300 anywhere, And this was not a base gun to begin with.

Look at the price of an A400 $1995 or more, If I am not mistaken.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.