1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The New Amerikan Wimp-Man

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by wireguy, Sep 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Received this in an email. I totally agree.

Football fans are pussies...
    Some things are more important than liberty and self respect. Take for instance ... football. Hundreds of thousands of football fans believe that football is so important, that they are going to allow themselves ... their wives, their daughters, their mothers, their grandmothers ... to be physically assaulted by being groped, felt-up, and fondled TSA/VIPR goon style before they are allowed to enter the stadium.

This all started at our airports. Then, they started doing random VIPR Team assaults at our train stations, bus stations, and Metro Links... according to one source, over 8,000 times. They are even doing it at High School Proms.

This is what is becoming of Amerika.

I am calling you out football fans. Especially the "men". You are pussies. You are pussies to let government goons lay their hands on your wives, and daughters, and mothers, and grandmothers ... your sons, and yourselves, to be felt-up, groped, and fondled from head to toe ... from crotch to breasts.

That's right football fans. You are going to go to your football games and psyche up your faux testosterone. You're going to puff out your chests for your favorite football team right after you allowed yourself and your woman folk to be felt-up, groped, and fondled. You are going to show the world how manly you are pumping your fists, strutting like a peacock, putting on your war paint, wearing your favorite jersey, sucking down some suds and flipping burgers at your pre-game tailgate party, for your team ... and your wives and daughters and mothers and grandmothers ... and you and your sons ... are being felt-up, groped, and fondled before you enter the Colosseum.

Pussies.

Heaven forbid that Amerikan "men" boycott going to football games and turning off the booboisie tube in protest of your wives, daughters, mothers, grandmothers ... your sons and yourselves ... being felt-up, groped, and fondled. After all ... what is more manly? Watching football ... or you and your loved ones self respect?

You are being transform into the "New Man". The Amerikan Pussy.

2. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Wow, what happened? Did one get squeeze a little too hard? I can't say anything as described above has happened to me. But then, I don't fly, ride the train, go to concerts or sporting events. Are there any women doing the groping? That might be cheap date.

John

3. DB3006

DB3006 Member

It is spelled America not Amerika!

DB3006

4. houbyhunter

houbyhunter TS Member

Thank you DB3006. Can you imagine!

5. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Well, don't hold back wireguy...........let it ALL hang out, say what you REALLY think!

6. porky

porky TS Member

DB3006 I believe that wireguy was referring to a nazi style environment existing in the U.S. today, as he sees it. A bit of tongue in cheek, you might say. In writing, they call it " artistic license ".

7. DB3006

DB3006 Member

Yeah.....Artistic thats what I call it too.

DB3006

8. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

The strange part is that it's the NFL that want's the searches done.

Eric

9. ABH

ABH Member

I wonder if they are going to start doing these searches at the big shoots?

ART H.

10. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

This year, I sold off my Bronco tickets, because I was tired of the pat-downs.

Now an idiot at a Dallas game brings in a taser and uses it and NFL has said more searches are needed.

I don't want to purchase the tickets next year, I want to quit, before they start doing the cavity searches. My hemrrhoids get irritated enough as it is.

My tickets have gone up 300 percent in the last 10 years, players getting paid way more than they are worth, and this years strike/walkout, whatever it was enough for me.

If they want to end fan violence at games, stop selling beer, but that would be too steep of a revenue loss for the teams, cities, stadium owners. I'll just stay in the comfort of my nice warm house and watch the games on TV, when I am not trapshooting.

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I fly around the countery just so I can get groped at the airports. I am compiling a list of the best gropers. the ones that really put their heart into their work are built like a cigarette machine. All but the snaggle tooth one.

HM

12. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Mmmmm halfmile, they sound yummy. Mind if I mack on you pat down lady freinds? You should start TSA groper calendar.

:)

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.