1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

the muslim bros in our government....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

hmmmmm......

2. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

I have been watching this stuff for about 6 months now. It seems that most people know about it but don't comment on it because its something they don't want to hear so the block it out. To bad . Its the reason this country is in the position its in. Denial of the truth. Wildl Bill

3. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Our country forbids discrimination based on race, color, religion, etc. Whether you like it or not that is why America was founded, and why so many of, some of our ancestors, shed so much blood over it. If we are to believe just because a person is Muslim, is reason enough to criminalize him we've become a loser of a society.

I have Doctors that are Muslim, or Arab, and they kept me alive without and problem with me being a Christian. I believe the Masons even respect the Muslims.

This hate extremism will rip our country apart. Last week the same bunch were hoping for a race war, this week it's bash the Muslims. The trouble with race wars is that not all colors will take the same side. Pray they never start as some may be shocked to find no one's on your side. The ethnic cleansing that might happen here, might just backfire. The results might not be to ones liking.

4. bigdogtx

221,,,,you really need to take your rose colored glasses off and look at what is happening,,,,,,so while we can't discriminate due to race, etc.,,,,,we are NOT REQUIRED to hire them......

5. 221

enlighten me, what does being a Muslim have to do with anything????? Now, is he a wanted criminal, a convict.????? what is the issue if he is only Muslim? We have Muslims in the military. Flying planes, whatever.....tell me what his bible has to do with it. I guess you need to tell what is happening.

6. dhip

dhip Active Member

I tend to lean towards 221 side on this.Had a conversation with a Muslim person while working in the auto industry.Yes,I'm Christian and I guess I was touting it a little strongly.His simple question woke me up,and made me realize there is extremism in all religions.He was from Yemen.His simple question was,Do I pray to God,,,answer: yes,,,Is there one God,,answer yes,,He said he prays to the ONE God also,,his question,,,or analigee,,we both PRAY to the same GOD,,what's the big deal?,,,,Such simplicity is so many times over looked.I did ask him about terroism,radicals etc.,,His answer simply was,,they are the Crazies,nuts,,etc..,,in his case he said that was the difference between North and South Yemen,,the Crazies lived in the North ,through this simple discussion with one Arab,Muslim,I learned not to judge all Muslims by the Crazies,,even our own Crazy Christians.There's good and bad in all,,you just have to sift through the Chafe,to find the good.

Doug H.

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

221, yes we have Muslims in the Military. Remember Ft. Hood. Allah Ahkbar. You're right we have Muslims flying airplanes....right into the Twin Towers, You're right we have Muslims in Times Square with a SUV filled with explosives. Another Muslim on an airplane with explosives in his underwear. and so on and so on and...... Try reading the Koran find out what they are taught in their 'Good Book'. Mike.

lctrapshooter thanked this.
  8. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

dhip, a comment on what the Muslim person said in the auto industry... Depending on which Christian doctrine you believe, the Muslim comment could be accurate.

However, most traditional Christian faiths believe that Jesus was GOD in flesh. Muslims absolutely do not believe that Christ is divine. They recognize Jesus only as being a human with divine inspiration, hence a prophet.

So one can argue that all religions believe THEY worship the one true GOD, however, each major religion worships different gods. Each religion certainly does not worship the same God.

9. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Here is the whole 1+ hour documentary. The info that 221 doesn't want to understand.

Having grown up in Dearborn, there is signs of sharia they are using now. Why does the city need free speech zones? Hmmmm

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wbBWju8HPG4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jerbear

10. bigdogtx

Well, there are a lot of differences between Christianity and Islam.

I will mention a few of them in very clear words. First, and foremost, the two different books, the Qur'an and the Bible. Second, the two different founders, Mohammed and Jesus Christ. Third, the two different deities, the God of the Bible, and Allah of Islam. Fourth, the two different ways of salvation. The way of Cain, which is salvation by works, and the way of God, which is salvation by grace alone.

Then, I would say, fifthly, that the two different standards of life. You know you'll go to the Qur'an, and you'll see a big difference between the standard of life in the Bible and in the Qur'an, concerning marriage and divorce; concerning dealing with the wife. You go to the Qur'an and you'll see in reference to the wife, that the Qur'an permits the Muslim to beat his wife. In the Bible we see "love your wife as Christ loves the church". This is a very big difference.

Then concerning kindness to all mankind, the Qur'an declares once and again, that the Muslims should go to war against Jews and Christians, and kill them. Then, concerning peace and war. Jesus Christ told Peter, "Put your sword away. Those who will take the sword will die by the sword." Mohammed told his followers, "Go and fight!"

Then sixthly, the two different declarations. In clear words, the Quran denies the crucifixion of Lord Jesus Christ. And the crucifixion of Jesus Christ is the focal point of the Bible. Take the cross from the Bible, and the Bible is a dead book. But the Qur'an says, "they did not kill Him, nor crucified Him."

Lastly, I would say the two different eternal destinies. The Qur'an is very clear, and let me read from the Qur'an if you will.

Here is the Qur'an in my hand, and in surat mariam , and surat mariam is surat number 19, and in verse 66, "and man says, "When I am dead, shall I then be raised up alive?" And then it ended saying here, "There is not one of you, Muslims. There is not one of you, Muslims, but will pass over hell." I shall repeat, the Qur'an is telling the Muslims, "There is not one of you, but will pass over hell." This is with your Lord, a decree which must be accomplished.

When I read such verses in the Qur'an, I ask myself this question: why would anyone embrace a religion that will take them to hell? It is very clear, it is a decree that god will accomplish for every Muslim.When you go to the Bible, the Lord Jesus Christ said that we have in Him eternal life. "Whoever hears my voice, and believes in me, he has been transformed from this to life." There is eternal life to the Christian. And in the Qur'an there is a different destination. These are the differences between Christianity and Islam.

11. bigdogtx

221,,,,this course will help you understand a little more,,,,,but only if you watch with the attitude of not being afraid of what you see,,,,,,"There are none so blind as those who will not see"....

"By allowing our attention to be focused exclusively on the danger and prevention of terrorism, we ignore the many other ways we are being attacked. Specifically, we are missing what our Islamist enemies call their ‘civilization jihad’ — a form of warfare that employs manipulative financial techniques, lawfare, infiltration of our civil institutions and government and insidious information dominance. Together, these have the effect of exploiting our liberties and governing structures against us, so that our leaders wind up imposing the very anti-American values that our enemies promote.

Welcome to The Muslim Brotherhood in America: The Enemy Within — a 10-part, web-based video briefing that is designed to explain why and how this is happening.

It addresses a threat most Americans are unaware even exists within our country, let alone the degree of peril it represents.

The threat is the totalitarian, supremacist Islamic doctrine its adherents call “shariah” and the organized, disciplined and increasingly successful efforts by such adherents– most especially the Muslim Brotherhood– to bring it here.

We are making this course available in the hope of encouraging, informing and broadening support for national efforts to defeat the insinuation into this country of shariah’s anti-constitutional and seditious program.

221,,,,,ask those muslims if it is ok to LIE to you to further the religion of Islam,,,,(BTW,,,,,it is promoted in the Qur'an)

12. sporting20gauge

sporting20gauge Banned User Banned

Jesus get here quickley

13. bigdogtx

Some more for you 221.....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SbMnA3uO9As" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

14. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

bigdogtx , The god the Quran and the god of the New Testament is the same god. The Quran considers Jesus a prophet, a messenger of God. Mohammad claims his ancestry goes back to Abraham.

Just a quicki from Wiki: In Islam, Jesus (Isa; Arabic: ????? ?Isa) is considered to be a Messenger of God and the Masih (Messiah) who was sent to guide the Children of Israel (bani isra'il) with a new scripture, the Injil or Gospel.[1] The belief in Jesus (and all other messengers of God) is required in Islam, and a requirement of being a Muslim. The Quran mentions Jesus twenty-five times, more often, by name, than Muhammad.[2][3] It states that Jesus was born to Mary (Arabic: Maryam) as the result of virginal conception, a miraculous event which occurred by the decree of God (Arabic: Allah).

This is not the first time we have argued this topic,

15. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

Most Muslims consider him [Mohammad] to be the last prophet of God as taught by the Quran.[4][n 2] Muslims thus consider him the restorer of an uncorrupted original monotheistic faith (islam) of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and other prophets.[5][6][7]

16. 221

You can make comparisons and cite examples till you are blue in the face....the fact remains for every one of your examples, there's equally horrendous acts committed by so-called Christians. And all this citing words from the Quran, there's equally appalling verbiage in the bible.

American Christian churches quote and reference the profit Mohammed.

The radical Christians have been fighting this battle for a thousand years, and have gotten nowhere.

America is in another one of it's daily conundrums, It's people want everything their way, no rules, no restrictions, no authority, all they want to do is take. When someone else comes here and does the same thing they run and get a rope. They want everyone to be on a chain but them. A lot of Americans even steal from each other, because they "CAN".

If America starts caging up anyone that happens to be born in an environment that is deemed unacceptable, there's gonna be a lot of us in that cage.

17. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Johnny 221, have another piece............

johngalt_2011_120617.jpg

18. dhip

dhip Active Member

Oh,just in case you didn't know,His own people crucufied Jesus,,and in Parrelel his own people killed Muhhammed,,the Irony is that those who were supposed to be the Holiest of each Religion put to death their Messenger or Messiah.Seems to me,the deeper you look,God in his own way,tried to reach the two different Tribes and each turned against the one sent and had them killed.Hmmmmmmmm,the church so to speak on both sides of this quagmire put their own Messiahs to death.My original post was just to say,there are Muslims who do not support the Radicals,they want peace as we do.The one thing remains,Prejudice to the extreme is on both sides.If we as Christians have the FAITH in what we read and believe,then,PRAYER should be sufficient to expedite GOD's will.When we take things into our own hands,we only screw it up anyway.

Doug H.

19. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

221 is a muslim. Notice in his last post he said US. No wonder he is trying to defend the Muslim. He's one of them.

If you can't see what a threat they are then you are nothing but a sheep being lead to the butcher shop. Well the people here are not sheep and will not be lead anywhere by that Muslim in DC.

20. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

John Galt, save some for Auctioneer!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.