1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The mentally unstable with a keyboard

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by short shucker, Nov 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

I've seen quite a few on here over the years. They would post all sorts of crazy nonsense and really can't understanded why everyone doesn't see the world the way they do. The latest rant from Gene really brings to light just how far off the deepend these people really are.

ss

2. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Looks like another retard just started another crazy thread.

3. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Hey John, takes one to know one. I guess that puts you and me in the same boat with short and Gene. I reckon that short's thread is no more crazy than your banter with Mrskeet410. You, like the rest of us have been taking up valuable oxygen and space on this site. Might want to drop the stones, buddy.

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Surfing the Web just so you can copy/paste someone else's article, trolling for a response is only a tad above horse thievery.

You know who you are.

HM

5. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

lubs, you and Keet are quite a pair of libtards.

6. SeldomShoots

Galt,

There you go again with sucking up all the oxygen on this site with your educational information, and classy description of people. See what I mean about takes one to know one. You prove my point quite well, . . . just about every time you open your mouth.

Like I said, put the stones down, glass house boy.

John

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

John(Luvs2Shoot),

He ain't worth it. Trust me. He has never and will never sign his real name as he knows somene would likely clock his smart mouth if we really knew who he was. He is one of those that hides behind his computer screen chucking names and smart a$$ remarks. I highly doubt he has the balls to say a fraction of the stuff he says here to their faces or he wouldn't be signing a made up name. That is given he is a he and has balls to start with.

Let it go. I'm quite certain he will have a witty comeback as that is his usual last word style.

Matt

8. SeldomShoots

Matt, you are correct. Thanks for putting him and the situation in the proper light and perspective. Sometimes, I feel compelled to get down on his level, but I haven't been able to get that low . . . yet.

John

9. Longest gun

Longest gun TS Member

Damn I feel that this is meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 27 years of job service excellent record , 0 time missed , devoted employee set record sales in company only to have boss fly in and say we need you no more this morning . Well I had some great years thats for sure America you better start waking up .
    Who said work hard keep your nose clean and you will be rewarded HAAAAAAAA

10. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

No sir, I have nothing to say to the mentally unstable, but I do like to laugh at (with) them- all 3 Keets. ha ha

11. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

I can vouch for Rick having a 6,7,10 & 12 personality. I've herad about it. hey Rick what about....9-9-9 ?

blade819

12. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

It's true look at the one about Nut Jobs with out bank accounts! ROFLMAO!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.