1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The man who sells PW loaders

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Border Bandit, Aug 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

There's a gentlemen who always has PW loaders and pieces-parts at Elysburg. Does anybody know who he is, and if there's any chance he'll be at the Westy Hogans? I broke both Bell cranks or Pitman arms, for want of a better term. They are the two flat 2" long arms that rotate the rack that drives the loading orifices for shot & powder, and fit on the shaft that goes through the shell ejector plunger on the last tool station. One end fits over the crank and has a six sided opening with a round 3/8" hole on the other end. Both are broken and I'm dead in the water. The machine is an older PW 800B SR# 5296. If I can't find them here or can't locate the gentlemen who brings treasures to Elysburg, I'll be on the phone to PW first thing in the morning (Pacific time)

Please don't make this ham fisted fellow who managed to break these, lie about how it happened. (grim) Thanks in advance ....mike

2. K-GUNS

K-GUNS Member

It's Jim Cunningham from Jim's ear & eye

3. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Drop a note to Whiz. He'll have the part back to you in a heartbeat. Bob

4. Jim Cunningham

Jim Cunningham TS Member

I am the P/W guy that works the shoot at Eleysburg. I believe you are talking about the lower actuating arms, I have them, ready to ship, call to order; 904 910-0245.
    Jim Cunningham

5. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

WOW! Talk about lucky me! I gave Jim a call and he has the parts + a couple of other items I need, and they'll be in this week's mail. Thanks, everyone for your help, advice, and PM's; and especially thanks to Jim for responding and being ready and willing to help out a fellow shooter. Really, guys, all things considered, it doesn't get any better than this. ........happy mike

6. 682LINY

682LINY Member

Jim is a good fellow to know,,,nice guy,,, and a top shooter in his day,,,I allways stop by to see him at the shoots,,,even ifits only to chew the fat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.