1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

The Low-Crawlers

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jim brown, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jim brown

jim brown Member

Anybody I know. Do they shoot skeet?

jim brown
  2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Are they adults? If so, why were they allowed to enter and compete in a kids league? Is there anything stating its a kids or beginners league?
  3. max trap

max trap Member

This is outrageous...I know theses fine gentlemen ! This slanderous attack is totally unwarranted. Several of theses kids shoot BT99s and have been trained by the two time HS coach of the year in the state of Nebraska. Theses kids have...youth..eyes...and reflexes ! Many of the shooters on the squad you disparaged are in the twilight of there careers! Seems fair to me ! And Doug, remember..technically this is not a youth league. This league is open to anyone but convicted felons and the Irish ! Oh I almost forgot..Frank from Iowa is not allowed to shoot the league either, which I don't understand because Frank beat all of thoses charges. PS.. The squad leader told me that next time you need a gun worked on..Well, you can't afford him anymore ! Ed
  4. Aulovel5

Aulovel5 TS Member

Ed sounds like we need to put a youth team together to give them a little competition
  5. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Must mean alot to the guy to drive 2 hours to shoot a summer league. I wonder how much it cost the man in gas alone to drive to the shoot. Must be one hell of a pay out in your Summer league! Jeff
  6. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

I think it is total BS to have the ability to go back and delete your post. Next time cut and paste for posterity.

Bryan
  7. Doug Brown

Doug Brown Active Member

Ed, What about the guy who showed up with the Browning A-5 last night? When was the last time you saw one of those in the duck blind, let alone on the trap line? The real question is, was it a 3" gun? And Bryan-This thread started out: I think the Low-Crawlers would be a great team name for a group of experienced long yardage shooters who entered a Summer league, mainly for kids. For the most part the kids shoot hunting guns. One of the Low-Crawlers drives two hours every week to compete!
  8. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

Oh, now I feel like an idiot. Like my dad use to say to me...I should have engaged my brain before putting my mouth in gear. 1000 apologies.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.