1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The look was priceless!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by DecalDude, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Well the wife and I both are shooters and for years I have been known to wrap about everything in 12ga shell boxes. Well Momma knew I got her a diamond Love knot ring for her(Itook her so it didnt have to go back for size). Well she was out and I grabbed the classic Estate 12ga box and put the ring in. Oh my it was too easy,lets take it to a better level! I took a piece of box and covered the ring!!!! It left enough room perfect for 2 layers of shells!! I then wrapped it and well I didnt spare the tape.

Now its Christmas morning and my family is all there,she unwrapped the box knowing me and said she always gets shells! She then opened the box and whoaaaaaaa there was shells! Now I am getting a look that will kill!!! She popped off the first row and I thought for sure I was going to feel a Ounce and eighth up side the head.

Well I dont think I will try it again for a while!!!

Merry Christmas Happy New Year!!!

Jerry Lewis

2. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

My Dad was one who did not like practical jokes played on him.

Way back in 1965, Mom bought him a diamond wedding band for Christmas, and wrapped it in about 8-9 different sized boxes that he had to unwrap individually.

He was pi*&*d until he reached the ring, but in the meanwhile, he about threw it all out the door.

We had to keep encouraging him.

We have some old photos, and you can see the rage on his face!!

Sure miss him and Mom now.

3. RayReys

RayReys Member

Used to have an annual Christmas party and white elephant gift exchange with a group of church friends...one year someone wrapped a gift card in plastic, shoved it inside a full costco sized tub of crisco, then wrapped the tub...one of the more memorable gift openings that year

4. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

When I was a young step-father of three I once wrapped all the kids gifts and hid them. Christmas Eve and the kids were saddened with no gifts under the tree. Early morning hours I brought in the box that our new fridge came in. Partitioned it in 3 sections inside and wrapped it. With 3 names on it, they ripped the paper to find they got a new refrigerator. Their faces were priceless. Once inside it was a happy day. For years they told me how mean that was. This Christmas, our youngest (38 yrs old, U.S.M.C., Gunny Sgt., stationed in Ok) calls to tell us his 3 girls thought he was so MEAN
    Brings back some great memories

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.