1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Jersey Cricket

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Mr MardiGras, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr MardiGras

Mr MardiGras Member

The Jersey Cricket falls on April 28th this year and I have not yet received my information packet to register for the shoot. I was wondering if anyone has yet or if anyone knows if we now have to call for it. Thank you for any information on this matter.....Jim

2. J. Slimmstone

J. Slimmstone Member

mrmardigras02
    Please feel free to call me or email me and I will be happy to email you the complete package. If you have shot this event in the past you will be receiving a mailing as they were put in the mail yesterday. Thank you, Jeff Slimm pjslimm@comcast.net

3. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Ok I gotta know where is the Jersey Cricket shot at?
    Rooferbob

4. KennyRay

KennyRay Active Member

The Jersey Cricket has been held every year since 1966. It's a 300 target day, shooting 100 at 3 different clubs. Initially it was contested at Atlantic City, NJ, Pine Belt SC, Indian Mills, NJ and Pine Valley GC, Berlin, NJ. When Atlantic City close in the late 70's, the third club in rotation was Wilmington Trapshooting Association, in Wilmington, Delaware.

Yes it's quite a long day of cricket hopping from club to club. Shooters come from NY, PA, DE, and MD to participate each year. Kay Ohye won it in 1968 with a 294. Past ATA President Walter Marvel won it in 1973 with a 292. Rookie of the Year Austin Dorr won it in 1975 with 291. John Allem the gun man from PA won it in 1982 with 293. The higest score ever carded was 298. Marc Invidiato did it twice (2007 & 2009) and Ed Marshall did it in 2010. Both are from NJ.

This is the 47th year of the Jersey Cricket. This year its only a 200 target event due to the recent passing of Ruth Stevenson who along with her husband Hank (also deceased) spearheaded the function for many years.

Regristration & information was mailed out yesterday. To make sure you are on the list, email Jeff Slimm above or me at trap200@aol.com.

Kenny Ray

5. J. Slimmstone

J. Slimmstone Member

6. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

YUP YUP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

jersey cricket trap shoot

jersey cricket trap shoot 2016

nj cricket shoot