1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The ISRA and Debra Halverson

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by silverado, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silverado

silverado TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Illinois Shooter arrived today and I see the Ill State Rifle Assoc is still kissing 11th Congressional District(D) Rep Debra Halverson's butt like it's a big moon pie. This infuriates me. I guess if a dog voted for a gun law the ISRA would endorse him. She throws gun owners a bone just for a vote, and the idiots running ISRA fall for it every time. It will be interesting to see if they endorse her or Adam Kinzinger, a moderate conservative, and Iraq veteran. Just a sharp young guy who wants what every common sense American wants. Halverson has never had a live community meeting, just phone conferences, and will not appear at meetings where she has to speak to her constiuents in person. She has voted with the Pelosi agenda all along. So Pearson, Moran, Bekeleski, and the rest of you at ISRA have seen your last dollar from me if you endorse her for the general as you did in the primary. Pearson always has an opinion about everything, but he didn't return my emails.

Mike Veit
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.