1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

the imformation that 86 million people don't

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Big Az Al, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Az Al

Big Az Al Well-Known Member

GET!

Stopping the NRA JUNK mail! I know because after 6 years of asking how, I learned yesterday! Now a member again! hoping it works!

And here it is

go to NRA.org

member services

FAQ's

Q: How can I reduce the amount of mail I receive from the NRA? A: Simply email us at membership@nrahq.org or dial 800-NRA-3888 and request to be placed on the "Do Not Promote" list. This will significantly reduce the amount of mail you receive without affecting important mailings, magazine service, or your membership renewal.

maybe one of the concerned members above can solve somone elses years of not getting the right help!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to remind our NRA members of an answer that 86 million people may need and not be aware of!

AL

I just feel the need to post this thread because of the over whelming attitude of the MANY TS.com posters that this is not important! to me it has been for more then 6 years and to few poeple know to speak of it

2. B.A.R. Tillamook O.R.

B.A.R. Tillamook O.R. TS Member

How to spell information?

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Just joined for the 1st time, thanks for the reminder, finally got me off my butt and paid my dues. We're gunna need all the help we can get.

4. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

Unloader..........I know what you mean. There are certain people on here that feel they need to comment on every topic listed. After you look them up , they are short yardage , C or D class shooters that have a COACH, or don't even shoot at all. They always have or have had a certain gun and are an expert on all of them.

5. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

He`s probably a damn school teacher. Those who can, do. Those who can`t teach, then correct everyone else to try to show their self perceived superiority.

Tom R.

6. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

If he's a school teacher he's not a trap shooter! They are too cheap. Been running my own business for 26 years, cheapest people in the world state cops and school teachers. That was at least until the people from India got here. JMHO-LOL Bill

7. Bird Grinder

Bird Grinder Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.