1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Illini

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by partygirl, Sep 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. partygirl

partygirl TS Member

Another great year to look forward to. 26-3 Mizzo with 10 min in 3rd qtr. My opinion is Zook can hit the trail anytime. Our friends son played for him at Florida for two years and then Urban Meyer for two years. Difference was night and day.

2. jrb

jrb Member

Tough game to sit and watch. I hate living in Missouri and have to listen all year how they kicked out butt!!! Of course, basketball season is different!

Recruiting the best does not make you a great coach!!!! They did not even show up today!1 The 0-11 team had more heart and soul! That team would have kicked this teams butt!!!

J. R. Brock

3. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

The knock on Zook is.........he can recruit, but he can't coach.

Hauxfan!

4. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

I know it's the atheletic directors job to hire the coaches and evidentally he hasn't a clue of how to hire a coach who can motivate a team. This football coach had a loosing record at Florida so Illinois stole him away from them? Pure genious on the atheletic departments part. I wonder if they have a clue as to why they can't fill the stadium? Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.