1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Illigitimate President

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by JBrooks, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Obama is a fraud who, with complicity of the MSM, funded by George Soros, has stolen the Presidency from the American People:

<embed src="http://www.nmatv.com/nvembed.swf?key=a08ae3f2ebcce149cdf6" width="480" height="370" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" /></embed>

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Hell, now he is also going to be the President of General Motors in case this other gig don't pan out ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Try this one !!!

4. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

One thing that will stick with me forever, is hussein's sarcastic laughter when answering the most serious and most important question of his entire 60 Minutes interview.

Hah hah hah hah, over and over and over, even laughing while the host had asked why he was laughing about such a serious question.

You liberals don't have a clue as to how ignorant your hero is. (Edited).

5. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Bush by comparison was brillant, you may not have liked the things he felet he needed to do to protec this country but thats just to F&C*I$% bad! He promised we wouldn't be attacked on our land again and we weeren't. Now we have the Democrats in the congress and the Whithouse selling the next three to for generations in to debt like we have never seen. Pelosi are you kidding me this bimo has help tying her shoes. She'd loose a battle of whits with a head of lettuce. I live in the the State of Corruption (Illinois) what's the excuse for the rest of the country?

6. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Ok, Bruce, I can see I need to use a different type of 'comparison' when attempting to belittle hussein. I've been a Bush supporter on here from the beginning.

Getting back to the subject, speak up liberals, the silence is deafening. Defend your shuck and jive no nothing hero. Let's hear it!!

7. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

That's a shame about Keyes. A guy who can speak that well, but happens to be a nut. If he were a dumocrat, he would have his own daily news program.

8. texan4life

texan4life TS Member

Picture taken Sunday, 22 Feb 2009 on I-40 near Memphis , TN.
    [​IMG]

9. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

I may not have liked some of what W did and feel the patriot act diminished our personal liberties but at least I felt safe and that he had our best interests at heart. Not now. I shudder every time I look at my diminishing investments, at the threats to liberty, and the abuses of the constitution.

How can an elected official constitutionally remove from office the ceo of a private organization? How can he dictate that another company merge with a foreign one? I'm not a political scholar by any means but isn't this a little over the top?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.