1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Idiots are running the Asylum (in Mass.).still

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mixer, Nov 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Move to Florida. No state income tax and we have dog racing. Also no snow tires or lock de-icer needed.

Eric

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Frank, I Hear you. I wouldnt know where to go. With out a big drop in pay. So far all the states I looked into........You gotta bring the cash with you. Sucks. Florida watch out all these Kenedy/Kerry guys will be heading your way in a few years. When they relize they can not survive here on retirment. Good luck Frank. Let me know where you end up!

3. jimx200

jimx200 Member

Just be careful of Florida...you might get mugged by a senior. Kidding aside, at least most Floridians can tell when someone like Obammy is jiving and shucking. I give him credit...he pulled one hell of a con job. Our foreign leaders must be laughing out loud thinking how they will toy with this weakling...maybe Michelle will get pissed and bitch slap those tyrants. Sorry we let you down Lady Liberty. We'll be back stronger than ever in 4 short years.

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

They are not going to toy with him. He is not a play thing. He is a play mate.

5. ZELMO1

ZELMO1 TS Member

Frank, I have room in the basement to put in a bedroom. You won.t be able to do any jumping though, only 7' ceiling. I think we are looking into Nebraska. I just need the navy to put in a drydock there and I will be all set. Keep the faith. Big Al

6. k80cmbo

k80cmbo TS Member

Did you expect anything different? After all the good people of Mass keep reelecting Ted Kennedy.

7. beyyupot

beyyupot Member

Frank I agree with you totally, especially the part about you moving out. Dick H.

8. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

687eell,

RE: "stupid people"

G-D must love them as he made so many of them.

Eric

9. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Curvt, play mate, or puppet? Bulge

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.