1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Idaho Lottery Winner

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Auctioneer, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I just saw a pic of the Idaho lottery winner. The pic's of both look like police mug shots. She is seperated from her husband for about 5 years. Has 5 or more restraints on him. They both look like junkies. He just might get half of her winnings or a good chunk of it. I say either one will be dead within 6 months because of a drug overdose. The curse of the lottery winners.

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

We can only hope your prediction comes to be.....

Curt

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

She was working at the bank and the latest photo indicates she scrubbed up. She has no drug arrests, he does however. Her troubles are related to domestic violence with him. I predict that both will be broke in a few years unless she takes the annuity payments. Now he looks like and is a criminal. Ironically they both live in Rathdrum, home of Ponsness Warren, not a big town at all

4. Auctioneer

I just heard that she took the money and no one knows where she is. LOL

5. cubancigar2000

I dont thin that is correct. The idaho lottery gave her some front money but they are holding the big portion awaiting legal issues. He will get half as this is a community property state ( and he is entitled to it)

6. Auctioneer

Why is the lottery doing that? She is the winner and they are not the courts.

7. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

A judge will make the final decision on who is entitled to the money. And with his rap sheet i doubt he gets much. He will get a enough to go away and that should be enough to last a lifetime for most. Lawyers will end up with a bunch too.

8. cubancigar2000

The lottery is awaiting the court to make a decision. Trust me, in a community property state, he will get his half. His police record means nothing. I went through it with my first wife and we lived in a community property state ( colorado) at the time. She even got half my retirement

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.