1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Hypnotist

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by WS-1, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

It was entertainment night at the senior citizens' center. After the community sing-a-long led by Alice at the piano, it was time for the "Star of The Show," Claude the Hypnotist!

Claude explained that he was going to put the whole audience into a trance. "Yes," said Claude, "each and every one of you and all at the same time."

The excited chatter dropped to silence as Claude carefully withdrew from his waistcoat pocket a beautiful antique gold pocket watch and chain.

"I want you to keep your eyes on this watch," said Claude, holding the watch high for all to see. "It is a very special and valuable watch that has been in my family for six generations."

The hypnotist then began to swing the watch gently back and forth while quietly chanting, "Watch the watch-watch the watch-watch the watch."

The audience became mesmerized as the watch swayed back and forth. The lights twinkled and sparkled as they were reflected from its gleaming surfaces. A hundred and fifty pairs of eyes followed the movements of the gently swaying watch.

And then, suddenly, the chain broke!!!!

The beautiful watch fell to the stage and burst apart on impact.

"SHIT," said Claude.

The cleanup took three days. Claude has not been invited to return.

2. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Oh Ow , I think I soiled myself just reading that !!!

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Like I always said, if a hypnotist came make you scream like a chicken, they can surely help you control your subconscious during trapshooting. ;-)

Bob Falfa

4. willing

willing Member

I still think that would be the way to cure a flinch.

Bill

5. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Got me. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.