1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Honey Do List

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dr.t, Jan 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dr.t

dr.t TS Member

How often do you take a break from shooting to take care of the things that need to be done around the house. I do not post many threads on here as most of them are allready answered but just want to know if most are in the same boat as me without casting a line. I normally use 4lb test when fishing for crappie.

2. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

I try to use 4lb too but 10lb up north in Canada or 14-17 for salt water but around the house it near the breaking point !!!!!! Too much shooting .

3. dr.t

dr.t TS Member

Why 10lb in Canada are the crappie that much bigger. If they are i am booking a trip to the Great White North.

4. Jerseyshooter

Jerseyshooter TS Member

10lb test for Crappie in Canada...an excellent question! Possible answers:

Cause the ice floes will cut the line year round except for a week in August

Cause you might hook a Muskie instead of a crappie (hope springs eternal)

Cause you are usually drunk out of your mind by 10 AM on Canadian Club and giner ale and 10lb test won't get cut by your trolling motor when you pass out

Cause you have not changed the spark plug in your 40 year old Johnson 2 stroke and 10lb test can be used to tow your boat back to shore when if craps out

Cause lb test is different in Canada...its a metric thing

So....the answer is:

Who cares? You got a case of Labatt's...lets drink!

5. dr.t

dr.t TS Member

Does it have anything to do with salt. Trying to cut back. Really, Have been taking some BS from the General and just wondered if anybody is suffering..

6. dr.t

dr.t TS Member

Would you rather I ask 7.5 or 8. What choke. And So On And So On.BLAHH BLAHH BLAHH.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.