1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Hollywood Hip-Cool Lifestyle

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by wireguy, Jan 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Anyone who lives in Southern California knows Hollywood and pop culture rule here. Every automobile on the road wears some kind of pop culture nonsense that identifies the driver as a genuine Hollywood star. EVERYONE here is a Hollywood star. Keeping my kids from being totally overtaken by this godless junk is a full time job, and sometimes in spite of my best efforts I fail. Yesterday my oldest male Wirehaired Max came home with this nose job. He thinks it is the coooolest thing. Said it is a celebration of his birth in October and something about a scorpion I didn't understand.
    [​IMG]

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

He's probably just trying to impress some b!tch.

-Gary

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

A nose job to Max is an entirely different thing than plastic surgery. He considers it a nose job when you tell him to go find a bird.

4. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

I would suspect that nose has been stuck in alot of places. Some just plain wrong!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.