1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Hawaiians Have Landed

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by RENOSTEVE, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RENOSTEVE

RENOSTEVE Member

Dale and Dickie are 'In The House' for the Golden West Grand. Still waiting to see Pineapple and the rest of the gang. A special hello and best wishes to two of our favorite people that aren't able to join us this year..Jane and Tommy K. We look forward to seeing you both next year, it won't be the same without you two. When the Hawaiians come to shoot the always 'Bring It' both with their aloha spirit and exceptional shooting. Steve

2. RENOSTEVE

RENOSTEVE Member

Hello Mr Roy,
    I had a Dave sighting at Sage Hill today also, great to see He Himself. We will start mid week. Made reservations for Elko and look forward to seeing you and The Big D as well. Biltoki is calling! Take care bud.
    Steve

3. Mongo-808-

Mongo-808- TS Member

Best of luck to the Hawaii shooters :). If anyone sees Jason (waverider) tell him grab me more blinders.

Mongo~David

4. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Steve, I'll be there later this week, I'd like to stop by and say hello to you and the contingent from Hawaii...if you don't mind.

Sherree

5. old pipe

old pipe TS Member

ALOHA Steve: See you tuesday about noon. Leaving tonight. I hope you made them spicy sauages! them the best. snooze you loose, will unload when I get there dont want to carry to the hotel room.
    See you; pineaple

6. RENOSTEVE

RENOSTEVE Member

Sherree it would be a pleasure to meet you, I will ask Lisa for an intro. Howard I will have some sausage, but not much spicy, Jackie has spoken! I will look you guys up in the Hawaiian aisle of Tommy's shop on Wednesday. Take care, Steve.

7. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Steve -- very cool. Will be there for Friday's singles. I'll be most likely hanging with Lisa and the rest of the group, as usual! See you all then.

Sherree

8. Shakamaka

Shakamaka TS Member

Aloha Steve, Jane and I surely going to miss the Golden West Grand this year, this will be the second time in 16 years. God willing we will be there next year. Sage Hill has always been my favorite shoot. Good fun, good food, great friends..Shoot well my friend..Aloha Tommy Kushima

9. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

Always a pleasure to see the Hawaiians. That is except they pick on us poor
    mainlanders. They practice in the wind, we complain in the wind. But if we have to loose they are certainly welcome. - Jim

10. waverider

waverider Well-Known Member

Mongo,

Got some Winchester blinders for you. Yours truely has been shooting not bad, but not good. The conditions are good, the variable light breeze is getting me, that is my excuse.

Monday Dale shot a 99 to win A class. I beat one other guy to win B class.

Tuesday Dale shot a 100 to win A class. Dickie shot a 97 in Handicap, I think he won short yardage, I'll double check tomorrow, the MegaBucks machine was calling.

Jason

11. makalii600323

makalii600323 TS Member

12. Mongo-808-

Mongo-808- TS Member

Taking notes: Dale, well done. Dickie WTG !!! I smell known ability classifications at state shoot..j/k.

Have a great "rest of week" gang.

Mongo~David

13. CME4DIRT

CME4DIRT TS Member

Mongo: Just a quick howdy from the baldheaded guy from Kansas and to see how you been shooting lately. Since Feb. at Maui Trap, haven't shot a tremendous amount but did get a yard punch with a 97 at the Kansas Spring handicap. Would have won the full meal deal on Sat. but after 125 in the shoot-off I was ragged out and we decided to move back to the fence to shoot for the Benelli "prize" shotgun and I popped a whooping 17..needless to say , I ended up with the Remington 22 instead. Plan on shooting with you in October. Bill

14. makalii600323

makalii600323 TS Member

15. makalii600323

makalii600323 TS Member

"Good Shooting!"....to all the Hawaii Shooter's! Way too go!

Aloha,

Sterling

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.