1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The gun kook crowd...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Shooting Coach, Dec 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2006
    Nashville Tn
    Dear Piddy.

When considering the pathetic security we had at that time, with different agencies actually ordered to NOT share intel, and local agancies ordered to not profile, it does seem that we negligently enabled them in their quest to terrorize our nation.

Allowing Achmed to walk through an airport unquestioned and forcing Caucasion children and oldsters to take their shoes off is not my idea of security. I am a well traveled security and law enforcemsnt trainer, and am not politically correct. If my priorities about my safety and the security of my nation give you a headache, I don't care.

If we don't get our security up and running, get most of our troops home, not be too timid to use weapons we have in our stockpiles against our enemies, and seal our porous borders, we will get hit again.

How soon we forget. (groan)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.