1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

"The Gun Glove" Problems....

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by twoatloweight, Dec 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twoatloweight

twoatloweight Member

He finally advised me he was out of the size I ordered after several follow ups.Good luck.

2. remtrap

remtrap Member

No comparison, used golf and batting gloves, bought my first pair of Gun Gloves at the last year the Grand was at Vandalia from Ms. Rively and will never go back. Just broke in another pair a couple weeks ago and well worth the money and fit great. Be patient you will love them.

Shoot Well; Tom Furst

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

What Tom said!

4. showdawg

showdawg TS Member

I fish several tourneys every year, & I wear the GUN GLOVES while fishing when its cool, I really like those gloves, cant hardly shoot without em!

5. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

The best shooting glove there is!! I have been using them for seven years now. Never had any problem when ordering them direct from Gun Glove. Maybe he is low on inventory. Lots of companies are keeping inventories low these days. Be patient, you will love the gloves.

Jim Skeel

6. Surfside6

Surfside6 TS Member

Give the guy alittle time. They are the best shooting gloves you will ever have. He wants you to have the correct size and weight. They are worth the wait. Tom

7. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Another two thumbs up for the Gun Glove.

Eric

8. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Be careful what you write.

Remtrap wrote: "bought my first pair of Gun Gloves at the last year the Grand was at Vandalia from Ms. Rively and will never go back."

Did you mean you'll never go back to the Grand at Vandalia.I know you didn't mean you'll never go back to Ms. Rively.

I think you meant you'll never go back to golf and batting glovers. 8)

Word of caution: the chart for figuring your size does not work. Be sure you actually try on a pair to determine your size. I have two pair and never shoot without them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.