1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

THE GREAT wad knocker war has started

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by motordoctor, Jan 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Interesting. I have made my "millions" selling wad knockers on this site for over 7 years and all of a sudden there are two other guys doing the same thing.

3 inches long, 4 inches long, 2 1/2 inches. Not sure length makes a difference. Ok the how about COLOR of the key chain. That might make it work better.

Do they include directions for use in their product. Do they give a money back guarantee if it does not work as directed or then you get double your money back.

Well listen up

I will beat any deal they have.

Right now I will send you one of the "ORIGINAL" wad knockers, free. I'll throw in a second one for the same price and even provide a brand new, fresh from the mint, 5 dollar bill with every inquiry. Now if that is no good then I might have to personally deliver it to you and save you the postage and handling charge.

Well I guess I have been priced out of the market. I guess that to hand make the wad knocker, add in my labor, make 6 or 7 dollars on something, wrap it, take it to the post office, put it in an envelope that costs 1.25, and whatever goes with production is too much then I'm out of the game for awhile.

motordoctor

2. brdslayr

brdslayr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Now that there is some stuff. :)

3. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Well, such is free enterprise. Maybe theirs is being made in a 3rd world country. Have you spoken to moderator about the unfair competition?

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

0   0   0

Wow, all I hear is urinating and moaning. The people who were selling these for the last 20 years, probably felt the same way when YOU came along and set up shop on TS.com, for free.

I've got four words for you: "Low Barrier to Entry." It's a flippin' chunk of metal. It's not like you're selling an iPad here.

But thank you for allowing us inside your private little marketplace.

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

0   0   0

For posterity:

---------------------------------------------------

"Interesting. I have made my "millions" selling wad knockers on this site for over 7 years and all of a sudden there are two other guys doing the same thing.

3 inches long, 4 inches long, 2 1/2 inches. Not sure length makes a difference. Ok the how about COLOR of the key chain. That might make it work better.

Do they include directions for use in their product. Do they give a money back guarantee if it does not work as directed or then you get double your money back.

Well listen up

I will beat any deal they have.

Right now I will send you one of the "ORIGINAL" wad knockers, free. I'll throw in a second one for the same price and even provide a brand new, fresh from the mint, 5 dollar bill with every inquiry. Now if that is no good then I might have to personally deliver it to you and save you the postage and handling charge.

Well I guess I have been priced out of the market. I guess that to hand make the wad knocker, add in my labor, make 6 or 7 dollars on something, wrap it, take it to the post office, put it in an envelope that costs 1.25, and whatever goes with production is too much then I'm out of the game for awhile.

motordoctor"

6. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

0   0   0

As a matter fact, it is. Now I want to order 10 knockers, so just send me the $50 [$5 per knocker]. But Wait, I will send you a self address stamped envelope. I prefer new, crispy, freshly printed bills. Now I can make my millions. Fred.

7. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

Who needs to buy a WadKnocker?!
    Set an empty .223 case on your elec stove pour in some shot, and as it melts add more til full, turn off stove and let cool.
    YOU MADE IT YOURSELF! And it really costs nothing. Works on all gauges.

8. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

All this hi-tech stuff drives me crazy!!!

9. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

10. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Wa wa wa . With that kind of attitude it is probably time for you to get out business anyway.
    Competition is a bitch ain't it. After you leave there will be someone else take your spot and you will be forgotten. It's so sad to see you leave wa wa wa.

11. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Doctor, I think these guys are missing the sales pitch. I'll take 10 of the knockers (20) and the $50 that comes with them, lol. I'll pm my address for shipping. Seriously, good luck with your sales. Harv

12. JLYON

JLYON Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

i started making wad Knockers in 1998 L&B supply when in biz use to buy my wad knockers 50 at a time along with Roge-f ENT AND BTP Sports when dick was alive SO i am not the new guy in the game and i give free shipping and a life time money back guaranty You can ask any one you know in New England about me and remember computation is Good for the Sole . JIM LYON owner of barrel buddy prod./www.ctcarrypermit.com parent co, Lyon ENT.
    jlyon_2012_270759.jpg

jlyon_2012_270760.jpg

13. oz

oz Active Member

0   0   0

Keep bitching and the chinese will be making them and selling them at wally world.

14. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Wouldn't it be easier to just quit making or buying crappy trap loads that leave the wad hung in your barrel in the first place?

Just Say'n......

15. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

0   0   0

.223 BRASS now exceeds the value of a wad-knocker........

16. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I too have been tempted at entering the lucrative,yet high tech market of wad knockers. Afterall, I do have a metal lathe and I'm not afraid to use it!

17. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Tron,

Just think how much more you could make if you bought a CNC Machine to turn 'em. I'm sure the machine would pay for itself rather quickly.

18. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

ok I thought it was a fun thread. All the money is in the mail __fssberson--I tried to get new 5 dollar bills but the bank only had the new and improved 4.95 bills. How about i send my water bill instead.-- No that is way over 5 bucks. Have a nice weekend everyone as non of us will need wad knockers as the temp up north is 5 and most will not be shooting. motordoc

19. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

Pearl necklace in brass?

20. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

0   0   0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Ne3XojNonEU

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
brass wad knocker