1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The great pro-gun senator from AZ

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Yep,,,,,,,such a "conservative",,,,,,,thanks chesty........

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Conservatives I know in AZ do not like McCain, and say all he does is try to get re elected.

What a comedown for one of Americas heroes.

HM

3. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Think about it. What would McCain be worth as a citizen....nothing.
    Of course he wants to be re-elected.

If he was a citizen no one would pay attention to him. No more "Meet the Press", and no more "main stream media" using him as a RINO pawn.

4. GW22

GW22 Active Member

That senile dimwit has spent his entire life on the government dole.

-Gary

5. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

" According to the Deputy Director of the National Institute of Justice, an effective background check would need to be universal and accompanied by gun registration"

This is part of the e-mail I received from Senator Chuck Grassley from Iowa regarding his NAY vote on the gun control bill.....The same one McCain and three others voted for....

the whole e-mail is in my thread..."I thought I'd share a e-mail from Senator"....

6. AJKohler

AJKohler Member

Lived in AZ since '99. The ONLY time I voted for McCain was for president in 2008. Held my nose and pulled the lever.

NEVER voted for him for senator and never would. He's a dependable vote against whatever I want, and that's all I need to know.

Tony

7. burtona

burtona Member

McCain got brain damage from all the beatings while a POW.

8. darr

darr Well-Known Member

I invite another vote.The people finally got their will.Now McCain thinks he knows different.What an arrogant SOB.

Darr

9. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

McCain humps the legs of the seniors like a rabbit in heat and tells them what he thinks they want to hear to get their vote ... Most of them have no idea what he said or will remember it the next day ... McCain is a Moron and should of stayed where he was way back then until they shipped another load of body bags back home ... He has gotten more milage out of being a volunteer POW than anyone in history ... I wouldn't vote for him if he was the only one running ... His wife is the power and he is trying to catch up ... He also has a daughter with a big mouth as if anyone cares what she thinks ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

10. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

I heard Arizona will sell guns to anybody.

11. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

It was just a few months ago McCain was hamming it up with SEIU members, now his thanking Obama's new money raising scheme volunteers...

Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., had a warm meeting with Obama for America Organizing for Action volunteers in Arizona, as the senator and the members of President Obama’s former campaign apparatus thanked each other for their alliance in support of Obama’s desired gun legislation.

The speakers commended Senator McCain for showing leadership on this issue, and made it clear that we’re still hopeful that, with his help and support, we will get a bipartisan law to protect our country and our local community,”

http://washingtonexaminer.com/mccain-visits-obama-team-in-arizona-to-thank-them-for-support-on-gun-bill/article/2528049

12. drgondog

drgondog Member

@StL - Yes, when coerced by DOJ, Arizona will sell to anybody.

Wonder why DOJ approved sales w/o NICS to known felons and cartel members - but still fighting to prevent disclosure of docs demanded by Congress?

13. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

Most historical evidence shows that John McCain was his own worst enemy, and more than likely got himself shot down due to his incompetence as a pilot.

"...His record as a midshipman at the U.S. Naval Academy was dismal. He piled up demerits left and right for breaking the rules, and barely passed his schoolwork, graduating 894th in a class of 899.

...He barely passed flight school. And then he crashed two airplanes and damaged a third.

The first crash took place during advanced flight training at Corpus Christi, Texas. According to McCain, the engine stalled while he was practicing landings. The plane fell into the water of the bay just off the airfield and knocked him unconscious. McCain woke up and somehow managed to get out of the cockpit and escaped serious injury. Investigators reported that they started the recovered engine without any problem, and their report left open the possibility of pilot error.

The next accident took place in Spain while McCain was assigned to an aircraft carrier in the Mediterranean Sea. He tried to fly his propeller-driven A-1 fighter-bomber under a row of pylon-supported electric power lines. This was a “hotdogging” stunt by U.S. pilots in Europe that had caused outrage. McCain’s plane hit and damaged the lines so badly that thousands of people lost power.

“My daredevil clowning had cut off electricity to a great many Spanish homes,” McCain wrote later, “and created a small international incident.”

In 1965, McCain flew a navy airplane to Philadelphia to attend the Army-Navy football game. On the way back to his base in Norfolk, Virginia, the plane’s engine quit, he said, so he bailed out. The plane crashed and was destroyed.

In the U.S. Navy, for a pilot to crash one plane was pushing it. To crash two often resulted in an official investigation to determine if he should be taken off flight status. How McCain got away with crashing two airplanes and smashing power lines in Spain was a mystery, although other pilots thought it had to do with his family connections.

McCain volunteered for Vietnam and was assigned to an A-4 bomber squadron on the USS Forrestal. He was soon to be 31 years old and held the rank of lieutenant commander, equal to that of army major. On the morning of July 29, 1967, McCain was sitting in the cockpit of his Skyhawk waiting to be launched by the ship’s catapult. Another plane accidentally set off a Zuni missile that hit the fuel tank of McCain’s A-4, touching off a fire that spread rapidly across the ship. McCain managed to escape injury, but 134 sailors died and many others were badly burned.

It was the worst U.S. Navy accident since World War Two and the fourth serious accident McCain had been involved in since becoming a pilot. His reputation for being a “hotdog”—a show-off pilot who broke the rules—led to rumors that McCain had caused the fire by trying to scare the pilot behind him by suddenly shooting flames out of his tail exhaust. There was no evidence McCain was at fault and the fire was ruled accidental. But the rumors persisted."

14. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

With all deference given to the ADA, McCain is a cripple.

15. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Driving home from NSC last night, I heard AZ Gov. Jan Brewer on the David Webb show. AZ is lucky to have her, I wish she was in IL.

16. globe fish

globe fish Member

lived in Az. since 76 wish mcain didnt.

17. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The news last night (Fri 04/27/13) stated that McCain and Biden were in Sedona talking to the locals about who knows what, I didn't listen to more then that and changed the channel .... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.