1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The GRAND and Perazzi service

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by PerazziBigBore, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

In response to the many E-mails I've received.. If you are bringing a Perazzi for repair.. please bring the complete gun.. If you use more than 1 trigger in it..please bring all the triggers you use.. If you write on a piece of paper what you want done.. and or the problems you might be having..it will help you not to forget anything you want Dan to look at..

On that paper.. please include your name and address and cell phone number so I can log it in the workbook quickly.. and you might not need to wait..if you're in a hurry..

Look forward to seeing you all there..and hopefully.. it might be cooler than the previous years..

We should be open fully by the 4th.. and hope to be there the morning of the 3rd..

As always.. All Good from Mike Dan and Doug..

2. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

I'm off to Sparta.. Hope to see you all there...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.