1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

The Grand American 100 years Book

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by 1oldshooter, Apr 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1oldshooter

1oldshooter TS Member

0   0   0

Guys, I was at a estate sale of an old Trapshooter over the weekend and found this book. The Grand American; (A Century of Trapshooting Tradition 1900-1999). I have looked through it and found out a lot of interesting things I did not know. As I put it in the book case I thought maybe some other shooter would like to have it. It cost me $75.00 and I will sell it at that price plus $5.00 shipping. The book has 100s of pictures from the 1900s through the 1990s. I never shot at the Grand but the photo of the shooter with the airplane make me kind of like Sparta, at least no planes!!! The book has several photos that are signed, but I don't know the names. This book is in really good shape. Like new! I took several pictures of the cover and inside (see below) but they are kind of fuzzy. Book has its dust jacket which is cover by plastic. The spine is not broken. The would be a great book for a old time Vandalia shooter to have. Email me, sells to first taker. Thanks oldshooter Jerry

[​IMG]

The photo of its dust jacket in plastic

[​IMG]

The hardcover

[​IMG]

Inside cover from August 1926- 20 Trap Fields

[​IMG]

A guy SHOOTING AT A PLANE !!!

[​IMG]

ATA Hall of Fame

[​IMG]

The Grand's History 1900-1999