1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The government says mermaids don't exist

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Jason Hassler, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason Hassler

Jason Hassler Member

The government says mermaids don

Just heard on the news that the government says there is no proof of the existence of aquatic humans and mermaids do not exist...............this is really on the news? Why am I staying up late to watch this crap?

2. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

No doubt this conclusion was arrived at after extensive study's paid for by a government grant. With tax payer money of course.

Robert

3. knobcreek

knobcreek Member

I believe the government actually invented a new term for mermaids (aquatic humanoids). I wonder how much that costs taxpayers. You better darn well hope some fish and wildlife barney fife doesn't find one in a pond on your land or you may have to tear your home down and move.

How 'bout those 16,500 new IRS agents our government has hired in the last two years to enforse the "health care free rider tax"?

4. Ponytail in WI

Ponytail in WI TS Member

Well, how the hell does the government explain Das Limpet?

5. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

The government says mermaids don

Jason:

That's what you get for watching MSNBC. If you want to hear some real non-sense, listen to some of their political reporting. : )

sissy

6. Jason Hassler

Jason Hassler Member

Isn't that the truth? Sometimes I watch good morning America and quickly grow tired of them telling everyone who got thrown off the apprentice and all that garbage. Since when is the various occurrences on television shows national news?

7. oz

oz Active Member

I saw a program on one of the ufo type channels about mermaids.

8. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Don't you guys know better than to believe what the goverment tells you. Mermaids have been around since man set sail on the open ocean (and fell off the edge) lol

9. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

They also said that Cabbits (half Cat and half Rabbit) didn't exist either until one tore up GW Bush's Scottish Terrier.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view┬Ąt=imagesCAQHGA9C.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

10. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Its a little known fact that the cabbits are the offspring of the White Rabbit and the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland. Eatin those mushrooms made the critters do strange things.

11. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

Huh. Eatin those mushrooms made me do strange things, too. I think i even saw a cabbit.

12. porky

porky TS Member

If I remember right, mermaids were in the Carribean. At least they were in the story that was told about Cap't Jack Sparrow that was on the big screen. I think that it was in the Pirates of the Carribean, Part 3 or maybe 4 or 5. Either way it was enjoyable and so was that woman who was the daughter of the other nasty pirate. I could never figure what ever happened to that missionary that that mermaid dragged into the depths at the end of the movie. Perhaps another sequel.

13. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

That study HAD to have been initiated when Clinton had the reins.

"Not enough woman to love and not enough fish to eat."

[​IMG]

14. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

The National Center for Injury Prevention and Control just released a new study indicating that the majority of fireworks injurys occur near the forth of July. Aren't our taxpayer dollars used wisely and well? Wish we had a Mermaid for President, the one we have should only exist in mythology.

15. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

BTW Cabbits taste like Cachicken and go real well with those mushrooms ; )

16. dhip

dhip Active Member

Let's be realistic here.With the fuel crisises we've had since the 70's,Then all the DNA experiments,then the great movie Water World,showing how a genetic mutant human was created.There we people who really thought all of it was happening.Probably wrote their congressmen to stop all the experiments,so the government had to do a study and prove no aquatic humanoids existed.See,the logic behind it all is to relieve any stress the people were having over these issues.Remember,stress is a killer.

Doug H.

17. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

No mermaids. Oh snap. Another good fantasy shot to hell.

18. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

They also said there was no such thing as a "Golden Paratriever". Huhh, I'm here to tell you there is. Caught this one in the wife's flower garden.
    [​IMG]

19. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Now that's pretty stinkin' funny!

-Gary

20. Jason Hassler

Jason Hassler Member

So when that thing craps on your car does it try to cover it up?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.