1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The future Big Gun in trap

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by grntitan, Jun 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I had the pleasure of shooting all week at the US Open in Sparta with a young man that i can't say anything but good things about. His name is Preston Crandell and is 15yrs old. He preceded to win his category in just about every event he entered including HOA. The thing that impresses me the most is not his 95's from 22yds and 198's in the singles championship but his politeness towards his competitors and the sport in general. It is obvious this young man has been brought up right and should be a model of the way the youth should be. If you get a chance to see him shoot go out of your way and watch him.----Matt

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

He also shot his best doubles score ever, a 95 in the doubles championship. He shot doubles with us all 3 events. I second that he a nice young man, he also has a nice set of parents backing him.

Don

3. fishguts

fishguts Member

Congratulations young man...shoot well and shoot often and enjoy the sport. Because soon, before you know it, there will be GIRLS !!! Ah yes, girls, the powerfull beings who can get you to forget about trap shooting. Oh, to be 15 again.....

Wayne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.