1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The fork in the road

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by halfmile, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

This is probably the most important election in my lifetime. Too many people do not realize the direction chosen now will affect the rest of our lives.

Mash the link.

2. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

Good read HM. I absolutley see that coming our way.I still think B Hussein will steal this thing in Ohio and Florida, and win. If he doesn't, however, are we too far gone for anyone to fix it? I don't ask this rhetorically,I am
    asking, what does everyone think? 16 Trillion is a REAL number.If the Bush tax rates end on December 31st, I think it means automatic recession right now.

If the fix means drastically cutting SSI and Medicare, then what. That is where the real money is. If not that, then maybe other entitlements. Remember the fat pig in Cleveland with the free phone.What do you think happens when we take that and other free unearned things away from her and millions just like her? I bet she sings a different song.

My advice.... Seek cover and gain fire superiority!

3. dverna

dverna Active Member

The only way I see the debt being solved is to print more money and devalue the dollar.

This addresses the international debt we owe, and SS beneifts.

And it will not matter who is President. What will matter is just how far the decline will be. Cash is not a good place to be.

Don Verna

4. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

The majority of American people are no different than those in the article. Take away their freebies and they will do the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.