1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

THE FISHING WAS GOOD HOOK LINE AND SINKER

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bawana, Apr 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Boy did some of us have fun with the thread "Y all the cops at the Grand? I just found out". The hooked ones did put up a fine enjoyable fight when on the line I will have to say. Those who were hooked were champion II, Gold40, Pat Ireland, Glenn Mcleod, Hill Topper, Skeet2day, Devil'sAdvocate, PNT. You all decide on the others, But the biggist fish of all were Neil Winston, BigDon(who are in question to be the same) and trap2day. They are now swimming around with hooks in their mouths. The way they were snapping I was afraid to get my fingers to close and loose them so I just cut the line so others might be able to catch them from time to time. Thought you all might want to know and have a good laugh also.

2. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Somehow you equate my first post on that thread:

"The thing is, Big Don's right. Gargoyle/unruly is a total liar who lives only to cause trouble. I hope no one here believed a word of what he posted, did you? It's all lies. Everything he writes. Everything.

Neil"

as believing what you wrote. I don't see how you can "think" that.

Neil

3. smartass

smartass TS Member

This is the April Fools joke that just keeps on giving and giving and giving. What a hoot.

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

You just continue to prove what a moron you are. How could I be hooked when I called you a liar right out of the gate and that you were a fraud. I think you have the hook in your butt as you caught yourself as you claimed it was a April fools joke. The only fools are you and those that think it is/was funny.

Don

5. smartass

smartass TS Member

tttt

I'll raise you one and call. LMAO

6. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

trap2day, if you quit flopping in the boat I will pick you up remove the hook and put you back in the water.

7. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Rick; You just brought yourself down to gargles level,I thought you had more class than that, my mistake. Keep on and your group can have your own village.

Don

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

New rule.

vamos, Puto.

HM

9. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

"Vaya!" HM. Take my word for it.

Neil

10. phirel

phirel TS Member

Sorry folks, I know Unruly personally. Below is a copy of another post that is accurate.

Email:
    Date: Tue, Apr 03, 2007 - 12:50 PM CT
    Website Address:

Garg ... More bullshit from you here I see. People who know you know that your post was not in jest or a trolling expedition. Only when someone suggested it was that you saw your only way out of the usual negative drivel did you decide to call it trolling. You don't know how to be funny on purpose

Devils made a good call

Pat Ireland

11. smartass

smartass TS Member

Sure thing, Pat, and fish don't swim either. Newsflash: 99% of the people who saw the thread immediately recognized it for an April Fool's prank. It really wasn't that hard to figure out since it came on Mar 31- that's the day before April 1. Elementary my dear Watson.

Who would have thought that Gargoyle, not exactly a rocket scientist, could have pulled this off? It was so obvious that only the sanctimonious (Mr. Winstone) or moronic (little Donnie) could have missed it.

12. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Shootnclays, I like your post. I got a good laugh out of it. Thanks.

Pat your just made because you can't get the hook out that you bit on.

13. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Unruly,

Aren't you glad you took my advice? You know...the one where I told you, once you get one of these "The Internet Should be a Peer-Reviewed Portal Of Truth" fish, make sure and toss him back?

Let 'em fight another day...because believe me, they hit again and again...

14. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Well actually, Tron...Neil and Denny attempted to gill-net out the bottom-feeders...but dammit, somebody keeps putting them back in!

15. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

MIA, so when did you slap me on the side of my head and what was this so called story? All of us would like to know.

Buzzgun, how true you are.

Hey Tron, glad to see your still around. Hope your doing well after your bout with what ever. Now that your here I have to ask you, am I fishing OK by the rules you made? Am I releasing them in the right way? If not tell me how to improve things. I am trying to use soft gloves on the really tender ones.

16. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Ruly, you're the least of Tron's worries at the moment...he's speeding after someone fishing with propane bombs on another thread...

17. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

687EELL, Glad I could give you a good laugh. Hope to do it again some time.

18. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

This is also a further example of TS.com being taken over by a bunch of mindless twits.

Don

19. smartass

smartass TS Member

LittleDonnie,

If BS were electricity, you could power the world.

20. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Skeet2day, with that nameon a trap site how are we to take anything you say any better? Please go to a site with your type on it because here there are nothing but men. As we say here "You can take the silk skirt of a skeet shooter but its still a skeet shooter. WORTHLESS".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.