1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

the feds have hired 500+K new employees in 3 year

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by slic lee, Mar 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

I heard it a few hours ago. I been laid up with my back, I wake up sometimes in dark, cant sleep put on the news so I can fall asleep. obama hired 217K fed workers in 2 years, not counting the 17K of IRS. Homeland security says they hired 287K employees in 3 years, none on the border. She says the border is more secure now than ever before, fences are no good but virtual is good like the one that cost so much money and didnt work.
    The BS I hear is not to be believed. We are not going to survive unless we do what is happening all over the world, thats why in USA they are practicing for civil disobedience. The repubs today say they will now cut 61 bil in spending. The cuts will come from us, not reducing fed spending, increasing that, decreasing
    border patrol agents,reducing hospital care to us, reducing education, reducing defense and so on but not one dime to get rid of redundent agencies, not one dime reducing federal salaries or elimination of pensions for federal workers. The repubs have shown us they have no intention to reduce what we want.
    The dems budget has been reduced by .238% or 10.2 bil.
    obama passes laws daily without the consent of congress as does the senate. I cant remember what law they added on the end of the bill to extend the fed govt money for 2 weeks everyone voted for.

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Stick a fork in America. It's done.

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

Governments do not know how to "create" private sector jobs. We've proven that.

4. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Maybe it is time to jump to the other side. If you can't beat em , join em.

Click on the above website. They are hiring thousands upon thousands. 1.6 TRILLION budget shortfall again this year, and the crazy b**tards are hiring like there is no tomorrow.

Good pay, great pension, time to jump ship. Who needs a private sector anyway? We get all of our goods from overseas now. In case you haven't noticed the USA is now a net importer of food. So heck we don't even need the private sector for food anymore. So, let's all become government workers.

Click above and fill out an application. Don't be the last private sector employee.

5. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

O'Bummer has veto power over any budget he doesn't like, so what chance to you think we really have of seriously cutting spending? Answer: Diddley shit.

6. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Taking into consideration that current health care plans are about 2000.00 per month that would mean an increase of 1,000,000,000.00 per month just in health care costs.....that's 12 billion a year in new ins costs.....factor in all the other benefits and wages overhead hvac,etc,etc,etc and your looking at 50-75 billion plus and no paper and toner costs yet. and thats if they don't hand out any entitlement money. That's also if they already have empty space for them to spend their time.

7. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Bisi: don't apply to any DoD agencies, they don't need whiners like yourself sitting there, pissing and moaning about everything wrong with this and that and draining resources....you will be part of the problem rather than part of the solution and your posts on here prove that.

8. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

He promised Change and he`s giving it to us. He did put people to work but all in the wrong places ?? They are all potential vote getters for the future !!!

9. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Government doesn't create jobs.......just austerity programs and dependants.

*****see shovel ready projects******** Barry finally admitted they don't exist.

10. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Just imagine the private sector growth that would be necessary to fund this fashionable welfare we have called gov employees.

OH Jeesch I forgot.....we have no private sector growth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.