1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The FALLING U.S. Greenback

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by grammie, Dec 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grammie

grammie TS Member

Saturday Dec15th

From Arizona Republic:

The economic pain you've been feeling comes from the decline of the greenback against other currencies,,it cost more to fill up at the pump,,to buy groceries,,and to buy goods manufactured abroad,,,A FURTHER DROP IN 2008 WILL SPELL "MORE" TROUBLE IN WAYS MOST PEOPLE DON"T GRASP!!!!!!

The weak dollar will draw much more attention in 08!!!

With commodities from OIL to natural gas to grain to meat priced in dollars and becoming MORE expensive as the greenback falls,,consumers have to take more and more out of their wallets to to buy the same amount of goods...

I think were're in trouble with the weak dollar said Minucci who works for Capitol Market Finance at JPMorgan Chase!!!! And the dollars slide has further eroded confidence in teh greenbacks ability to hold its value against the EURO!!!

Milk prices are up 23%,,,,the cost of a dozen eggs up more than 40%!!!

The dollar has declined 24% against the Euro since 2006!!!!!

Now then,,,,,Where in the hell is all those "so-called" ECONOMISTS that shot off their big gawddamn mouths on Trapshooters.Com,,,,with their little smug remarks concerning inflation tied to the falling dollar!!!! I laugh in your faces!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AKA Grammie.....................

2. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

how would you like to live in Zimbabwe 75 to one exchange rate. Burkino Fauso like 500 to one. that means rebox shoes cost abot $200.00 u.s dollors

3. David Knapp

David Knapp TS Member

Grammie you are preaching and nobody is listening, unfortunately.

David Knapp

4. smokerz

smokerz TS Member

I hear US dollars are now worth so little that the Chinese are burning them instead of wood and coal. No problem, we're sending them 1000 containers of US paper dollars every day.

5. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Yes, the falling dollar will force you to cut back your purchases of French wines and Cheddite primers...

No imported ammunition...

Purchases of American made firearms...

No cars imported from Asia and Europe...

Vacations in the states instead of France.

The World will buy Boeing Aircraft instead of Air Bus...

Farm equipment manufactured in the states will be exported around the world...

A company thinking of moving production overseas, will re-evaluate...

More jobs for Americans...

Yes, the US greenback is falling...

6. grammie

grammie TS Member

Yes,,Joe,,,And "outsourcing" is good for america!!!!!!

AKA Grammie............

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

It would be a different story if we made things yet.

Go past the steel mills in south chicago and Gary Indiana. Hulks of buildings sitting unused slowly deteriorating.

Beloit, Wis. A General Motors engine plant empty with the small pane windows all broken out by black kids throwing rocks.

Yes, 40 years ago a falling dollar would have meant prosperity for American workers.

NOw it means poverty, and unrest.

Get ready.

HM

8. chuckles

chuckles Member

So who will prevail ... the haves or the have nots...?

regards

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

You mean.......The serfs or the nobles?

Don't delude yourself into thinking a little prosperity will insulate you from the coming difficulties.

The very first and most important strategy will be to eliminate debt. Because that is the mechanism by which you will be controlled.

If you are in deep, bankrupt immediately.

Why do you think they just changed the laws? They will go up yet another step further, making it even more difficult, and the enslavement will be even harder to throw off.

They have done a good job of snaring the people into the net of usury, tying it to all of our everyday activities. Try renting a car or even getting a motel room without a major credit card.

At some point in the future you won't be able to do it without your chi implant.

Go ahead and laugh. So far, all the stuff I (and a couple others) have been saying here is coming true.

Those that have ears, let them hear. I believe Jesus said that.

HM

10. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

Just a few years ago, it cost me $1.55 to buy one US dollar.

Now it's at par....ThankYou very much.....

11. chuckles

chuckles Member

I feel that a whole new underclass is developing, they are the "have nots" they are the children of the former Middle Class, presently they are suckling to their parents material wealth ie a house, a car or two, free food, use of credit cards...a general lack of a meaningful education (Dimming of America)...
    but .......they have cell phones, computers, internet access and a continuing need of materialistic life style.....no meaningful jobs for them (China-India)...

These are the Children of the Reckoning......

do you know any of them, have you seen any of them around...they occupy every major city in the USA....

maybe you know a few of them...

Stay tuned...

12. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

I have the solution! I refuse to cut back on anything! I plan to spend more! Problem solved!

13. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

I guess I should explain that my worldly goods equal about 5.3 Million. I made it all selling recycled Muskox sperm to the Siberians during the 90's!

14. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

Grammie - do you actually have any credentials from a college or university in any field?

15. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

May soon look like these.

Jerbear

16. grammie

grammie TS Member

Gary Waalkes:

I have never in my life seen where a person needed "college credentials" to see the truth of a thing!!!!

In most cases,,,life experiance itself provides all the education one needs,,if one first understands what they see,,and are able to properly identify just that!!!

But now that you mention it,,yes I do,,and I do not mean from the college of hard knocks.....

AKA Grammie.......

17. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

what AKA stand for?

18. smartass

smartass TS Member

AKA stands for "I'm one paranoid fool".

19. grammie

grammie TS Member

Also know as!!!! In referance to the many times in the past years that people would attempt to hi-jack ones handle and then post in their name,,,,,Happened to quite a few others besides myself.....

AKA Grammie..........

20. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Why don't you think the US dollars is being made to blend with the Euro. How long does it take you people to wake up. Even if jobs in china went to hell they would go to someother place in the third world countries instead of back here. Greed has been taught in every aspect of our education system instead of moral values and ethics. Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.