1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Ebony of North America -Mountain Mahogany

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by welderman, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. welderman

welderman TS Member

Not gun stock related, but anyone interested in other things that can be made from wood should look at http://www.bigburl.com/ It's amazing what Robin can make out of a tree. I visited his shop recently and discussed some of his methods. He does most of this stuff while the wood is still wet. I'd be curious to hear what Gordon has to say. Tom S. (welderman)

2. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Gordon,

Come on out to Oregon and you and I can wander around the property and whack some crazy old maples and myrtles. You might want to whack a few yews while you're here. You've never seen close growth rings till you've opened up a 150 year old yew.

Mike Mann

3. grammie

grammie TS Member

I would like to see a "finished product" made from this wood,,,,I have ventured into Salt Lake and country a "lil bit",,,,but was never able to get past the force-field that surrounds the church...........

AKA Grammie.........
    '

4. gotbass

gotbass Member

Grammie - LOL. If the force were with you not only could you enter, but many of your problems would either disappear or be put in proper perspective. It is never too late to see the light. I could have some nice young men come and explain things to you if you would like. Could even arrange for someone of mature years to spare you the exuberance o youth if you would like. I know you have spoken for your distain for organized religion before but just couldn't let you force field comment pass without making the offer. Yours in sport. Mike

5. grammie

grammie TS Member

You keep the nice young male companions for yourself!!! And remember,,,,too lay with a man as with a woman is an abomination!!!!

AKA Grammie...........

6. MX/MT

MX/MT TS Member

Grammie,

When you manage to weasel your way past the force field, remember to bring back an extra wife or two. I'm sure Jules won't mind, even if they are only fourteen.

I kinda thought you might go for the nubile young males though....

7. grammie

grammie TS Member

Ohh No!!!!! I leave the little boys to people like Priests,,School Teachers,,Cops,,and then pass themselves off as Christians,,Mormons,,Etc,,,You know,,,,Good,,Honest,,God-Fearing People!!!!!!!

AKA Grammie...........

8. grammie

grammie TS Member

Sorry Gordon,,,,,,some people just have little boys on their minds....

AKA Grammie.........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.