1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The dog runs off.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by shot410ga, Jul 26, 2013.

1. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Do you have a point, or is this just a ramble of sorts?

2. dirt stirrer

dirt stirrer Well-Known Member

You needed to give this T-shirt with the attention span they had. They would not understand it either.

3. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Maybe you should stay out of trailer courts?

Maybe the kids wonder why you are there, why you are trying to tell them some joke (very sorry joke, btw). Perhaps they're wondering "Who is this old geezer? Some homeless guy, maybe? What's he babbling about? Better keep an eye on things till he wanders away. Is he just drunk or is he crazy?"

Or, Maybe they are just being polite, not trying to encourage you, just waiting for you to wander off and leave them alone.

Take a nap, now.

Bob

4. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Most or at least many of your posts (you know, the ones you delete) consist of babbling, like the non-existent sale of the Model 12 to the non-existent Native American buyer.

And, you tend to jump to conclusions, as you have in this post about the kid's lack of perception and, your astounding conclusion that when a kid says he's never asked to go to Disney Land, it means he's from a dysfunctional family.

As a matter of fact, you jumped to some conclusions right here yesterday, didn't you? Thankfully, someone with more sense than you deleted the entire thread.

Bob

5. kgp912kgp

kgp912kgp Active Member

They look like they are ALL on drugs!!!

C.E.,

That may be the reason behind the short answers and no attention span. Just keep away from those kids and come hang out with my friends and we will show you a good time. All of us lived with both of our parents and we all can hit clays pretty damn good 85% of the time the other 15% of the time we are too worried wondering where we are going to bury our bone that night.

6. kgp912kgp

kgp912kgp Active Member

But a mere 33 years old I am. I know where you are getting the idea that the young/my generation is lost but the fact maybe that yes many more of my generation is lost, than are not. Which is going to make it HELL for those of us who do have the right upbringing and have strong GOD fearing, family loving, beliefs. It is going to diffiantly be harder for us to over come the pion mentality of those failures in this country such as we have in the White HOuse now because so many of them are going to teh polls. Hell I may move my wife and child to some place like South Georgia and live in the swamp where we are truly free and don't have someone else telling us where to piss and what to eat and drink.

Now that is one hell of a ramble of sorts!!

7. kgp912kgp

kgp912kgp Active Member

O and by now way am I a perfect example of my generation. I have made some of the most unforgivable mistakes in my days and who is to say that I won't make another but I damn sure won't make the same ones that I made in the past.

8. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Another thing that has happened it seems that a lot of people's brains (what they did have) have been replaced by a smartphone

9. kgp912kgp

kgp912kgp Active Member

I look at them phones like this.

Why would I want a phone that is smarter than me??

10. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

What I don't get is the texting, Bell invented the phone to talk on not type on

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

So......you think a person under the age of 20 knows what an ironing board is?

Someone here is not using all his brain capacity, and it ain't the young kid.

HM

12. newbbs

newbbs Member

Mr. Burgess, I must be weird because I understood your original post. I don't know why it was so easy, integrity and values must be a difficult concept in today's world.

Being the son of a WWII and Vietnam Vet that collected two Purple Hearts and two Bronze Stars, I suppose I grew up in a world that some people just don't recognize or understand.

If I have offended anyone, I really don't care. No really!

Newb

13. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Given time CEB,..a tornado will tidy up the situation,..they absolutely LOVE trailer parks so I hear ; )