1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Disrespectful Old Punk.....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by WS-1, Oct 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

....is proving beyond any doubt that he has nothing but his smarty, smarmy, rude, childish, interruptive mouth. He reminds me of the character on the Howdy Doody Show by the name of "Mr. Bluster." Everytime he does that little cackle, he knows he's getting taken to the wood shed by a guy half his age.

2. shotgun 1

shotgun 1 Member

I had to quit watching. He isn't worth throwing a rock through my TV.
    Dave

3. mtneer88

mtneer88 Member

Who looks more presidential? Biden looks like he is crazy and is not coherent. It is scary to think that he is one heartbeat away. Completely crazy.

4. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Thirty seconds watching Joe play the class warfare game. That was all I could take.

5. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

Biden beat if you consider all the lies and mis-truths as fact. He was very disrespectful and came across as a lunatic .

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

If they had counted Plugs' interruptions against his time allowed he would have had to shut up halfway through. He looked and acted a lot like Jerry Sandusky by the time he finished. All he needed was an orange suit.

Bob Falfa

7. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Wow this was predictable!

Ah-Oh! Joey pulled a Romney. Except Biden was not allowed the last word every time. Awful quiet down here. I guess it was not the A$$ whooping, trashing and beat down you thought it was going to be huh? I to could have done without the laughing, and facial expressions, and comments. Hopefully the next Presidential debate will actually be moderated, and organized. Romney won the last debate because he was allowed to cut into Obama's time with rebuttals. Not allowing Obama to make his point. Maybe that is why the time was shifted for Obama by 4:27. Let the trash talking begin.

8. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Elsewhere in the news, the Kentucky Department of Agriculture confirmed the first case of chronic wasting disease this evening at Centre College in Danville. The Center for Disease Control hasn't commented on Biden's chances of recovery.

9. Gold Medal

Gold Medal Member

If you can`t blind `em with brilliance.

baffle `em with Biden.(He is the same substance.)

10. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Joey pulled a Romney??????????????? Here's what Joey pulled...he pulled his pud. Joe the Plumber could have done a better job. It was the same old class warfare, protect the small guy BS. Joey is a washed up old alcoholic race baiter with bleached implants and funny little stumps of hair where real men grow the stuff for free. I'll bet you that by One o'clock this morning, he'll be so drunk he can't hit himself in the ass with either hand.

11. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Did anyone expect something else??

If you've watched him at all the last couple of decades, you shouldn't have expected MORE then what he is!

A joke and a clown. No more No less.

12. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Biden barely let Ryan finish a sentance. The Moderator had no control. They say Biden interupted Ryan 88 times.

Surprising CNN has Ryan as a winner.

13. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

stl lyn,,,,,,you didn't like it that Romney didn't let hussein throw in one of his lies and just let it lie there,,,,,,"just because you say something over and over, doesn't make it true",,,,,,,except to some people, I guess.......

14. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Yep, lies like, "Everybody gets a shot. Everybody gets a shot. Everybody gets a shot........" Hope those morons aren't talking about us.

15. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Biden was very unprofessional with all of his snikering and laughing, it was supposed to be a debate not the Joe Biden show ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

16. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

What's 88 interruptions in a 90 minute debate ?

As I was going through check-in and security at an airport this morning, the VP debate was an active topic of conversation when travelers at this early hour are normally quiet. I actually was surprised. They were discussing how rude Biden was. Of course, no one would suggest that the air traveling public is a random sample of likely voters, but it was interesting that it was so discussed and so universal in opinion.

17. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

Those who voted for Obama and Biden have gotten what they wanted. Change. Problem is its not the change America needs to maintain our freedom and self determination. Their goal is to level the playing field , Thats communism , pure and simple. Those that voted for them and do it again you will be hurt the worst. Because they have not prepaired to counter the ill effects of Obama's programs.

18. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

This morning the CNN crew is focused on how much water Ryan drank during the debate.

There is a drought, you know.

19. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Biden did as he was instructed to do: Attack, attack, attack. He played hardball, with a lifetime of experience in debates. He had nothing to defend, so he attacked. It's hard for a debater to talk when his opposition had his fist in his mouth all the time, as Biden did to Ryan. Who won? It was mainly a draw with Biden showing himself to be a condescending jerk. Perhaps, Biden's dentist really won, for all those flashing white crowns Biden was so proud of showing. My wife wanted to knock them out.

20. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Biden got Millions/Billions/Trillions mixed up numerous times. Laughing and interruptions during serious discussions showed low class character.

In the end, the voters want serious facts and answers, not a flim flam man making up answers with loose information....and laughing while he does it.

Can't wait for fact check on their statements.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.