1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Devault News Letter

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Nov 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I always enjoy the Devault News Letter but this one I thought really says it all as to what Dennis and Cindy are all about. He talks about his family, her family and friend Dean and it is obvious that he has his priorities & values in proper alignment. It is a rare quality in businessmen today. If you have not read it, please do yourself a favor. Merry Christmas & God Bless you Dennis & Cindy. I hope you have another successful year.

2. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

I'll second what Lou said about Dennis, family and crew. My son and brother get the newsletter. We all read it cover to cover and there's always wisdom to be found within Dennis' world. Honest, hard working, God fearing and loyal people...for sure!

milt

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Lou and Milt..... Dennis is a great model of just what a modern Christian man is, and stands for. In this day and age, it "seems" to be a rare quality not often seen, however, as I continue my walk and journey with God, I am more aware than ever to the existence of a growing number of men that are no longer afraid to be labeled a "Christian Man". I am proud to say that I am a Christian man, and I realize that everything I have, or will ever have, comes from Him. The more I walk with Him, the more He blesses me. I have felt heartbreak, despair, loneliness, and fear, and when I was at my lowest, He was there. For all this, I am thankful! Dennis and Cindy are our brothers and sisters in Christ and are not afraid to let others know how they feel. While I know "Barry" will deem this subject "Off Topic", and we will get chastised for what we are doing, the Lord was also often chastised, yet He persevered. So will we. I would like to say to all my fellow trapshooting Christians, both men and women, that I enjoy everything they post here, however they say it.... God is good!!! Merry Christmas, and happy holidays to everyone.... Dan Thome (Christian)

4. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

Right on, Dan.

5. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

...so a man can't be a good man unless he's a Christian and saying he's a Christian makes a man good?

Don't reply. I'm not gonna read any more of this stuff!

MK

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Unknown1, I read Dan's post twice. How in the world did you come up with that interpretation? Or are you bitter?

7. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Setterman... It's ok.... He just doesn't get it yet.... Dan

8. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

There is some good in everyone, sometimes they hide it or you have to find it. Its all good

9. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Well stated Dan/Lou, I agree!!

I read mine all the time and glad those guys share their pearls.

Hap

10. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Thanks cc2000 and Hap. Trap2's posting, although genuine and supportive, sounded a little exclusionary to me. And I doubt, strongly doubt, that somebody who took that kind of time to be genuine and supportive meant it to sound that way.

11. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Being a Christian man does not make the man good, no more than does being a good man make him a Christian. A good man can certainly be both. A Christian man does, however, have a much clearer set of values and blueprints laid out for him to follow for leading a good man's life. The non-Christian man has a much harder, and less clear, path to follow to become a good man. It certainly does not mean that a non-Christian man is not good, nor did I mean for it to sound that way. I did not mean that all Christians are good and all non-Christians are not. I am proud to say I know, and associate, with both. Those of you that know me understand that what I WAS trying to say is that Dennis is a good example of what a good Christian man should strive to be. Nothing more, nothing less.... Sorry for any confusion or mis-understanding... Dan

12. Double-D

Double-D TS Member

Good Morning Everyone,

I am in Kentucky this morning and on Dean's computer. As I was traveling yesterday I talked to Milt and he told me to look at this today. I am just blown away by the kind words. They are very much appreciated. I will be driving all day today as we have to be in Florida tomorrow teaching. The newsletter is now going out to about 4 thousand people and I would like to keep growing. Just go to our web site and sign in under the newsletter page and I will add you to the list. Remember it is free to all that ask. Thank you again God Bless and have a very wonderful Christmas Holiday.

Dennis, Cindy, Dean and the Crew

13. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Dan, Dennis and the rest.....Great posts. I look forward to your newsletter every month. Mr unknown1 will read more of this I don't care what he says.
    Curiosity and the cat...you know the drill.

14. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

I looked at the November, October, and September newsletters and saw no evidence that the Devaults were selling us insurance, used cars, or Jesus. They are giving us good trapshooting news and great products. I'm not a big fan of religion sales, but I'm getting a lot closer to becoming a vocal promoter of the Judeo-Christian ethic, which our foreign enemies and the domestic left have a big problem with. What problem do the lefties have with "Do unto others...."?

15. daddiooo

Well for starters the left has been "screwing unto others " as long as I can remember. To see a little "Do unto others" is refreshing.

I like it.

My personal opinion.

Dave

16. G-12

G-12 TS Member

Where does one get this news letter? Thanks, Ben

17. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

Good post. By the way, what is this business about the left being hard core against Christian religions, yet all the lefty politicians have to profess a devout connection to Christian churches? Wouldn't Obama be more at peace with the lefties if he professed to be an agnostic or atheist, or even more friendly to the lefties if he admitted that he is a muslim? I am confused.

18. daddiooo

Ben,

Try this website:

devaultind.com

On there is a link for past newsletters and contact info to get on his email list for the monthly newsletter.

shoot well,

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.