1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The DeVault Connection

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by score1, Apr 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. score1

score1 Banned User Banned

I just spent 1 1/2 days with Dennis & Cindy DeVault and their crew. From the minute you walk in the door to the last good bye you are treated like family. From listening to conversations there it doesn't end once you leave. I will have a new family, friends, coaches, gunsmiths and mentors for life. I now have "The DeVault Connection".
    The purpose of the trip was to be fit for the new DeVault single barrel. I have never had a gun fit me like the one created by Dennis and his crew (even other custom fitted guns). When you mount the gun it comes up the same way every time and the just is no wiggle room. It fits rock solid and shoots with no felt recoil. I also know that the fit, finish and checkering with be next to none.
    Thank you Dennis, Cindy and crew for creating a memory of a lifetime.

Bill Williams

2. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

Dennis & crew are all you say & more, I only met him 1 time but when Dean had his last session with the Drs. I inquired about his recovery and to my surprise (and pleasure) Dennis responded by PM. In my book that says something GOOD about a person. Needless to say if I ever need a stock he will be the 1st call I make. Ross Puls

3. wheelchair shooter

wheelchair shooter TS Member

I purchased a Browning 525 20 ga. from Dennis a month ago, it has one of his custom stocks.It fits like it was made for me.Talked to him before I purchased it. He shipped me the gun to make sure it fit before I sent him payment. He is a great guy to deal with and I hope that I can get to meet him one day.

Thad Bellow

4. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Aside from anything Dennis can do with a gun, he is the most devoted and loyal of friends. I consider my self a very luck man to know him and call him my friend!

milt

5. max trap

max trap Member

He overflowed my toilet but I still call him a great friend !!

Ed

6. millerm12

millerm12 Member

I was shooting protectors last weekend and I needed I spacer for my comb.I asked Dennis if he had any of his precision kits that he sells that had all the spacers in it for sale.he didn't have one there but he handed me a small bag full of all different sizes and told me to keep them.he wouldn't take any money for them.he's a heck of a nice Guy and can make a custom trap gun better than anyone I know. K.miller

7. setool

setool Member

An ABSOLUTE GENTLEMAN, and as good as there is in His game. Beauty and perfection all wrapped in one. Thanks Dennis (and crew).

Mark Schneider

8. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Wow this is a very nice thread, thank you Bill. And to my dear friend Ed, I do not know how we have remained as close as we have with all that he has had to endure over the years. Not only did I flood his upstairs bathroom, I ruined his BBQ dinner at the Missouri Fall Handicap one year and then there was the singing and dancing deal in his trailer coming out of the shower. The image of which he claims has scared him for life. But in my defense if Doug the plumber would have put the right toilet in the house to start with the first incident would not have happened. Have a great day and thank you to everyone that makes the journey to Canton, Ohio and has The Crew make a stock.

Dennis DeVault

9. max trap

max trap Member

Dennis..refresh my memory..was that the same Missouri fall handicap that I was walking thru the campgrounds looking under peoples campers and cars thinking that you had some kind of mental slip due to your diabetic condition ? LMAO over that one !! Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.