1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Definition of Stupid

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by g7777777, May 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

The Definition of Stupid

McCain was captured and tortured in Viet Nam, and may have passed on the chance to be released sooner and allow himself be FURTHER used as a propaganda tool. GW22 - Gary

_____________________________________________________________________________

Gary- I know you are an entitlement baby but on memorial day weekend you are going to say this? Have you ever looked at John McCain- if you have, you realize he is crippled from his service to our nation.

You keep calling McCain stupid. He is loved at the Naval Academy where they turn out real heros every year.

He graduated from one of the most academically demanding institutions in the entire world, made the cutoff for pilot training and has served this nation his entire life. He has accomplished more in the Senate than most can only dream of.

Gary you continue to call this american hero stupid but you owe your way of pampered life to him.

He stayed behind in that sewer and demanded that others leave because he felt that was his duty. His duty, knowing full well that a guard at any moment might change his mind and knock his teeth out or kill him.

Gary people like you really need to go find another country to live in because you are dragging America down with your sense of entitlement.

Regards from Iowa

Gene

2. rmctaggart

rmctaggart TS Member

i dont know who gary is but he is a asshole!!!!

3. KRE

KRE TS Member

"McCain gave more for his country than most Americans are capable of or willing to give."

Well the rest of us that gave as well, gave w/o dollar signs or history books in mind.

Riding high on their "Misfortune Waves", make me want to puke every time I see or hear their name. Washington is full of that kind, guess American's think that type is most relevant to their cause.

Kenneth

4. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Gene:

Twist the story and fabricate lies about me like a typical slimy lawyer, but the facts are the facts and you can not change them. Dumb is dumb and it doesn't matter who your daddy is or what day of the year it is.

Go ahead and worship your "hero" McCain for getting captured by the enemy and turning it into a life on the public dole. Most heroes in my book eventually got a job.

-Gary

5. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

I don't understand what anyone would expect from a self centered egotistical know it all other that the law according to him.

It doesn't matter who says so Gary is always right just ask him he will tell you.

The only thing I know is a republican is better than any dam liberal any dam day. Just think you could have had other liberals Obama could have chosen Kerry as his running mate.

Then Gary you would know what stupid is all about even Bidden make Kerry look smart.

Of course you didn't come up with that so I know it will have no merit with you. Just ask the non-Liberals Veterans who they would rather have.

Bob Lawless

6. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Lawless:

"You said "a republican is better than any dam liberal any dam day." Fine, I agree. But when we run total dumbasses like McCain, WE END UP WITH LIBERALS IN OFFICE.

Run an unqualified dumbass = WE LOSE.

WE LOSE = LIBERALS IN CHARGE.

What is so incredibly hard for everyone to understand about that?

-Gary

7. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Why is this in shooting related threads?

8. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Because Gene is a 1%er like his "cream of the crop" hero McCain, LOL!

-Gary

9. loop02

loop02 Member

McCain got his injuries when he bailed out of the second plane that he lost. He had crashed one before this. He graduated in the bottom 1% of his class at the Naval Academy. You don't get in there because you are smart, you get in there because your parents are politically connected. His father was an Admiral. He also killed 189 American sailors when he rolled a bomb across the flight deck of his Carrier and started a fire on board. McCain voted against some POW legislation also. Like some one said he has made a career of being a screwup.

10. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

"But when we run total dumbasses like McCain, WE END UP WITH LIBERALS IN OFFICE."

"Run an unqualified dumbass = WE LOSE.

WE LOSE = LIBERALS IN CHARGE.

What is so incredibly hard for everyone to understand about that?"

The only one that doesn't seem to understand is you Smart Guy it wouldn't have mattered who the republicans ran against the Messiah they would have lost. When will you ever understand.

Complaining about the past won't change the future I am surprised as smart as you are that you don't seem to know that. Well Genius get ready because round 2 is not that far off. You better hope that the great hope emerges on the seen or you will see it happen again. What do you think of that??????

Oh well as I said you are the only one that can get it right, aren't ya. BTW don't use my last name until you start using yours. I am ivanhoe to you sh** for brains.

Bob Lawless

11. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Loop02:

Let's be fair. We'll never know for sure if the fire and deaths aboard the USS Forrestal were caused by another one of McCain's party-boy stunts. His daddy was an Admiral and likely would have used the same clout to bury the evidence that he used to get him into the Naval Academy he had no business attending.

...all the more reason that the Admiral's dumb kid shouldn't have been allowed to play with the aircraft and ordnance in the first place.

-Gary

12. below 0

below 0 TS Member

Gary Why don't you put a towel on your head and go to the Middle east and spout off about Americas heros...You don't belong here. Odie

13. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Yes, Odie -- it is quite reasonable to suggest that...

...because I point out the truth and discredit false heroes and RINOs;

...because I stuggle to get people to understand how important it is for the Republican Party to stop running unqualified dolts and helping the Liberals gain power and ruin our country;

... and because I try to support my arguments with facts...

... I should definitely be forced to leave this country.

After all, speaking this way is definitely not the type of thing our country was founded upon.

-Gary (Towel Head)

14. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

GW22 what are your feelings about the Messiah Obama whom he says he came from Ireland, He is as much Irish as I am a Black, and a birth certificate w/o the Great Seal of Hawaii on it proving it is legal. I guess he was practicing on a computer to forge it.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

15. g7777777

Gary the entitlement baby. Oh and lets include Loopeee in there also as he is another wanna be apparently.

As suggested by someone else- they need the opportunity to go live somewhere else and preach all they know about American heros.

Lets talk about the fire; About 10:50 hours (local time) on 29 July, while preparations for the second strike of the day were being made, an unguided 5.0 in (127.0 mm) Mk-32 "Zuni" rocket, one of four contained in a LAU-10 underwing rocket pod mounted on a McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II, was accidentally fired due to an electrical power surge during the switch from external power to internal power.

A drawing of the stern of Forrestal showing the spotting of aircraft at the time. Likely source of the Zuni was F-4 No. 110. White's and McCain's aircraft(John McCain, pilot of A-4 Skyhawk side No. 416) are in the right hand circle.The rocket flew across the flight deck, striking a wing-mounted external fuel tank on a Douglas A-4 Skyhawk awaiting launch,[1] aircraft No. 405, piloted by LCDR Fred D. White,[2][6] The warhead's safety mechanism prevented it from detonating, but the impact tore the tank off the wing and ignited the resulting spray of escaping JP-5 fuel, causing an instantaneous conflagration. Other external fuel tanks overheated and ruptured, releasing more jet fuel to feed the flames which spread along the flight deck, leaving pilots in their aircraft with the options of being incinerated in their cockpits or running through the flames to escape. LCDR White leaped from his burning aircraft but was killed instantly, along with many firefighters, when the first bomb cooked off and exploded. LCDR Herbert A. Hope of VA-46 (and operations officer of CVW-17) jumped out of the cockpit of his Skyhawk between explosions, rolled off the flight deck and into the starboard man-overboard net. Making his way down below to the hangar deck, he took command of a firefighting team. "The port quarter of the flight deck where I was", he recalled, "is no longer there."[1] With his aircraft surrounded by flames, LCDR John McCain, pilot of A-4 Skyhawk side No. 416, escaped by climbing out of the cockpit, walking down the nose and jumping off the refueling probe.

The impact of the Zuni dislodged two of the 1,000 lb (450 kg) bombs (World War II-vintage AN-M65s[4][5]), which lay in the burning fuel. The fire team's chief, Gerald Farrier (without benefit of protective clothing) immediately smothered the bombs with a PKP fire extinguisher in an effort to knock down the fuel fire long enough to allow the pilots to escape. According to their training, the fire team normally had almost three minutes to reduce the temperature of the bombs to a safe level, but the chief did not realize the "Comp. B" bombs were already critically close to cooking-off until one split open. The chief, knowing a lethal explosion was imminent, shouted for the fire team to withdraw but the bomb exploded seconds later - only one and a half minutes after the start of the fire.

The detonation destroyed McCain's aircraft (along with its remaining fuel and armament), blew a crater in the armored flight deck, and sprayed the deck and crew with shrapnel and burning jet fuel. It killed the on-deck firefighting contingent, with the exception of three men who survived with critical injuries. The two bomb-laden A-4s in line ahead of McCain's were riddled with shrapnel and engulfed in the flaming jet fuel still spreading over the deck, causing more bombs to detonate and more fuel to spill.

Now the two of you are totally discredited at this point for stating McCain had anything to do with the fire.

Now onto his "losing aircraft" - well he flew close air support-which none of you know what that is but ; flying ground-attack aircraft from aircraft carriers. During the Vietnam War, he nearly lost his life in the 1967 USS Forrestal fire. In October 1967, while on a bombing mission over Hanoi, he was shot down, seriously injured, and captured by the North Vietnamese. He was a prisoner of war until 1973. McCain experienced episodes of torture, and refused an out-of-sequence early repatriation offer. His war wounds left him with lifelong physical limitations

Now onto the remarks about the Naval Academy being a bunch of dumb kids- Well guys you couldnt get in but here is what the ratings are for the Naval Academy so explain these away;

#5 Best Undergraduate Engineering Programs
    At schools where doctorate not offered

#5 Aerospace / Aeronautical / Astronautical

#5 Electrical / Electronic / Communications

#7 Mechanical

#1 Top Public Schools #1 High School Counselor Rankings Morse Code: Inside the College Rankings by Bob Morse More Rankings News U.S. News Presents at Association for Institutional Research Forum

#16 National Liberal Arts Colleges - and it isnt a liberal arts college

So explain those rankings away-

Regards from Iowa

Gene

16. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

You're not going to take that, are you Gary?

Tron (popcorn in hand)

17. g7777777

Thanks Tron- and take a look at my previous post- and as I stated in my first post we see the definition of stupid at work here- as the 3 of them-- Lawless, Loopyyy, and Gary have made stuff up and now again try to take down an american hero only to be made fools of once again by facts.

Regards from Iowa

Gene

18. GW22

GW22 Active Member

LOL, this is fun.

Just for amusement, let's dissect a few of Gene's obvious slippery lawyer tactics:

#1: BLATANTLY MISREPRESENT YOUR OPPONENTS ENTIRE ARGUMENT (i.e. lie about what he said): Gene said: "Now onto the remarks about the Naval Academy being a bunch of dumb kids."

He's implying that I said that. But of course I never did, and never would. All I said was that McCain was a dumb kid and a party boy -- which he undeniably was. You see, he can't support his own argument based on facts, so instead he tries to change what I said into something he can refute. He closes this freshman law school ploy by saying, "So explain those rankings away." Well Gene, I don't need to explain those rankings away. I never said a single word about Annapolis not having good acedemic rankings.

#2: FALSELY EXPAND YOUR OPPONENTS ARGUMENT (i.e. lie trying to falsely broaden what he said): Gene said: "Now the three of you are totally discredited at this point for stating McCain had anything to do with the fire."

He's implying that I specifically said that McCain caused the fire. In fact, after someone else introduced this ugly little incident from McCain's past, what I actually said was this: "Let's be fair. We'll never know for sure if the fire and deaths aboard the USS Forrestal were caused by another one of McCain's party-boy stunts." To an extent, I actually DEFENDED the dim-bulb McCain. My point was that we can never know the truth about that accident because of McCain's dad's clout. ...The same exact clout that allowed a notorious under-achiever into an elite institution like Annapolis.

#3: REVERSE YOUR OPPONENT'S TACTIC ON HIM:

If you read the two threads with Gene's shrill huffing & puffing, you'll see that I repeatedly challenge him to argue with "FACTS." I also accused him of making stuff up about me. Then suddenly, in the post immediately above, Gene tries to turn those same two things around on me by saying that I "have made stuff up and now again try to take down an american hero only to be made fools of once again by facts." The problem is that the only "facts" Gene has brought didn't refute a damn thing I actually said -- only the crap he fabricated.

Wow, apparently you don't have to be too sharp to be an attorney out in the sticks, LOL.

-Gary

19. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

For those of you who didn't serve and especially for those of you who weren't officer in command of other's it may be diffcult to understand how the military works.

Being in command isn't like being a supervisor as those in command may need to make life and death decisons.

John didn't choose to stay behind because he was a grand-stander or dumb or thought about what the decision might mean in civilian life, he stayed behind becasue those officer's in charge (the prisoner's who were still bound by the UCMJ) decided that if any prisioner's were to be released, those held the longest would be the 1st to go. The enemy wanted to release John as a publicity measure and John decided that just because he was an Admiral's son he wouldn't move to the head of the line. The senior prisoner (his commanding officer) urged but could not in his heart command John to leave --- and both men paid dearly, with additional years of confinement and torture, for their courageous decisions.

Moments like this define the men and women of America who raise their hands, take the oath, and put their lives at risk so other's can be safe.

If you can't understand it and/or if you can't respect or appreciate it, you could at least accept this gift from those in the Armed Forces with some quiet humility and keep your mouth closed.

William George, Captain, USAF Ret.

20. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

What the hell is this doing in "Shooting Related Threads"???????????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.