1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Debate

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bigdogtx, Sep 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

So far both are getting some jibes, but barry is really getting flustered when the camera is getting on him. If he is not careful, that frown is going to stick.

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I comfort myself, knowing if things really get out of hand there are extra TVs in the house.

But I do avoid handling heavy objects when he is on.

HM

3. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

McCain looks more comfortable and has way more facts. Barry's inexperience and lack of a prompter shows. McCain is much more fluid and composed. Obvious Barry is trying to tie McCain to Bush cause he doesn't have any other facts to win the argument.

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

I agree that McCain appears the more composed, Presidential candidate.

...I don't think Obama is ready for this job. I think he'd get swallowed by it. After this debate, I can see a palpable image of the Vlad Putins of the world taking this guy to the cleaners, and by extension, the rest of us with him.

And that really frames my biggest concern about Obama becoming President: he has been fawned over as a kind of prodigal son by the media, and has never been critically examined. In 90 days, he could become leader of the free world, and he has never been tested in the slightest. He may be a hero or a zero...but we don't know, and we won't know, until it's too late.

5. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

Was it just me? I kept seeing a "Monday Morning Quarterback" in many of Obama's responses.

6. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

This debate wasn't even close. McCain took it to Hussein Obama. Obama is truly not ready to lead, and that was well proved tonight.

7. RSVP410

RSVP410 Member

Oh-No Obama's pictures while McCain was talking said it all....desparetly searching through notes written on his wrist of just plain clueless. Either way just as expected!!! Oh Yeah, and Nobama's tough stances on Iran, Afganistan and Russia were inspiring....should lead to WW III by February. Love to see him point out Georgia (the country) on a map! This debate left no doubt how to vote in November.

p.s. He never did address the 900+ million of pork barrel spending he was accused of sponsoring (several time)

subtle but McCain Kicked A_ _

8. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

"when I turned it off."

Guess you went home to early.

9. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

McCain 82%,,Hussein Obama 16%......

10. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Anybody catch Obammie refer to McCain as Jim instead of John? I found that humorous. Bulge

11. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

He has to READ the soldier's name off his wrist. Lame!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BgNJmrQj9Bg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BgNJmrQj9Bg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

12. Buddy O

Buddy O TS Member

Interesting score on the debate: http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1845106,00.html

13. Buddy O

Buddy O TS Member

Interesting score on the debate: http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1845106,00.html

14. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

If only the rest of the world know howd badly he mangled Ryan Jerabek's name.

Using it as a tool to BS your way in a debate is despicable, but at least learn how to say it.

I would wager he lost 15 % of his Green Bay voters on that one.

HM

15. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Buddy, that poll might as well been taken at local union hall right after the debate. Time/CNN is a liberal media based entity. If you don't know that your either uninformed or a lib troll.

16. Buddy O

Buddy O TS Member

Dove Commander:
    “If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.”
    Sun Tzu

17. perga1

perga1 Active Member

Buddy O, Time is in tank for Obama just like the rest of the Old Time media. JRm

18. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

Shootem, Where did you find the ratings by VIEWERS? I didn't locate it with a search.

19. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

Just finished reading David Freddoso's "The Case Against BARACK OBAMA; The Unlikely Rise and Unexamined Agenda of the Media's Favorite Candidate". It's a well-researched, thoroughly documented book. That the candidates are in a statistical tie is a frightening testimony to the ignorance (or apathy) of the average voter, or the superficiality with which we examine our would-be leaders. Whoever wins, the country is headed for hard times as this upcoming election is only one of many where our decision making ability and true knowledge of issues will be tested. The traditional media have abdicated their duty to give us un-biased information; they have become openly partisan. We are, in essence, on our own.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.