1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The CSMC A10

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rcshot, Feb 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rcshot

rcshot TS Member

There has not been much news on the A10 shotguns for Trap or Sporting. Are they being accepted by the clay target shooting fraternity or are they mainly being used for field shooting. Has anyone tried one on clays ? What is the general perception of these guns ? The Hammer really looks like it should be ideal. Any thoughts please

2. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

I also wait to learn more about the hammer; but wonder if it's price will make it obsolite before it ever gets widly accepted, considering the competition. I shoot an A 10 field gun and it's sensational; but bought it at launch price, and don't think at current market price it would make the cut, now.

Best....mike

3. Rebel Sympathy

Rebel Sympathy Well-Known Member

It is my understanding CSMC has a new design competition shotgun in the works.

4. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

I'd say the A-10 has the best chance, since they're already working on the platform. It's a good stout action and the back lock might offer lock times the likes of Seitz and other designs that are having difficulty with design of a two barrel gun. Price might not be as big an issue in a trap gun as it is in the clays game. I wonder if Tony would sell me the wood to convert my A-10...prolly for the price of a new 525 Sporting ;-)

best....mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.