1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

the country gentleman

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tsosin, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tsosin

tsosin TS Member

Can anyone tell me if Todd Nelson is at the grand. I've tried to reach him at the website and on his phone without success. I want to drive over for some work.

2. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Yes, Todd is there. Please tell him I said "Hey", Enjoy the Grand, Roger

3. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

Yes he is, about in the middle of the tent vendors. He did a gun for my wife and is just a pure gentleman and a pleasure to do business with.

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

There is no better ... give them my best they know who I am.

5. tsosin

tsosin TS Member

Thanks for the information. He's already done one gun for me, and I've run into a used KX-5 that I decided I couldn't live without, but it needs some fine tuning.Sure wish I could get one to fit without cutting on the shotgun, but factory stocks just don't fit the body that the good lord gave me.

Ted

6. TheGentleman

TheGentleman TS Member

Anyone know what they charge for a fitting?

Thank you.

7. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

When my wife stopped by to have her BT99 fitted or evaluated, it was free. That's when we found out she needed either a new stock or a new gun. We bought her a new XT and had Todd add an adjustable butt pad and soft touch comb then do a final fitting, the fee for this was $150 above all the other work he did. He spent over an hour fitting and fine tuning the gun to her along with showing her the correct shooting stance, position and gun mount, money well spent according to my wife.

8. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

Marked for maybe later telling my story. Maybe not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.