1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Countdown Begins

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by AJ100, Nov 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

1458 more days!

[​IMG]

Tom(AJ100)

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Better double that, Tom...I'm thinking this will be one tough cookie to beat in 4 years.

There is now a solid, unbroken Blue line extending all the way from Maine to Minnesota, dropping down around the Great Lakes and passing through every upper Midwestern state.

He has a massive donor list, created during this election.

And, most importantly, the media will _not_ be able to criticize him in any way, because the black population has identified with him so strongly, anyone who critiques him will be seen as "disrespecting" those voters, and no news organization will risk whacking that hornet's nest. It will be such a "touchy" issue with these people, seeing their guy get scrutinized, that they will defend him to the death no matter what. The news media will feel like they have to apologize in advance before running a critical story on him - I can hear the editors now - "Remember, this is a very historic and personal issue for Obama supporters, so we must be considerate of their attitudes and feelings" - we'll be lucky to ever see one straight, critical, tell-it-like-it-is story about him the whole time he's in office. He's going to be our nation's first "Untouchable President," you mark my words.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the Congressional Black Caucus didn't start up an effort to repeal the 22nd Amendment, so as to allow him more terms of office and turn him into the black FDR.

Obama is in there for the full 8. You mark my words - by the time Obama leaves office...25% of the people currently posting on this site will be dead.

3. ShawnaTX

ShawnaTX TS Member

I have seen 2 homes that had their flags at half staff after the election.

4. ShawnaTX

ShawnaTX TS Member

I wonder why it is alright for "them" to use the racist card and piss and moan about that. But now that HUSSEIN (aka Barry, aka Barack) has won, they are exuberant and rejoicing that a black man is president. What part of that is fair???? Go ahead Whoopi, unpack your suitcase.

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The American flag will be replaced anyway. Obama said it is a symbol of oppression around the world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.