1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The conspiracy continues....

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Neil Winston, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Did it have anything to do with trapshooting? If not, why was it here in the first place?

Neil

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Does he shoot 7 & 12's or 8's?

HM

3. hubcap

hubcap TS Member

Not that its any of my business, but there are all manner of threads on this forum that have nothing to do with trapshooting.

hubcap

4. dbls_champ

dbls_champ TS Member

Neil is right never have I seen anything on this site that wasn't related to trapshooting.

5. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Neil is wrong and he knows it. If it was deleted because it HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH TRAPSHOOTING then all threads that not trapshooting should be deleted. To say that and do that but leave the rest is being selective. I saw nothing wrong with the thread.

6. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

TShooter92, don't know where you are looking but it's still on here.

Jerbear

7. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

So this is a Trap Shooting Website???????

8. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

The site in question is under the title "DAMN IT IT'S ABOUT TIME".

As for non trapshooting threads NEIL. There are with just looking at the thread name there are 79 of them on todays listing. If you all deleted one NON TRAPSHOOTING THREAD THEN YOU HAVE TO DELETE ALL OF THEM.

9. shadow

shadow Active Member

It really makes no difference if the thread,(or postings) have anything to do with trapshooting. A person can get a thread,(or post) deleted for simply asking one of our elected officials to honor his own pledge. Right Neil?

10. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

The thread 'DAMN ITS ABOUT TIME' is still here. At least on my computer.

Bill

11. lumper

lumper TS Member

Neil ... why not create an ATA membership only forum on the ATA site and then that forum can be all trap talk 24 hours a day just the way you say this place should be.

You do have the power as the ATA prezidant to do that dont you?

12. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

If this place goes to just Trapshooting, I would imagine that this site would turn into the others that have separate sections and no participation. Someone here a while ago said

"Subject: Let's change the site's format!
    Email:
    Date: Sun, Oct 14, 2007 - 07:00 PM CT
    Website Address:

Trap Discussion Threads is not the site. There are lots of choices if you want to go to the site's title page. 7,257,234 hits indicate the SITE is fine."

Let's go back and loose our sponsors. 7 Million hits, NOT just because we talk trap all day long but we have become a community of shooters and some non shooters that will discuss anything that comes up. 7 1/2 or 8's has worn itself out and the new issues such as the Vegas club that Neil touched on is interesting. I set the targets at my club because no one else is willing to learn the machines. We have lost alot of members because of the fact, no one wanted to step up and do it. Since I have learned how to set them and alot of info was from here, I didn't know squat about target setting, we are throwing a quality product, both in skeet and trap.
    People with computer problems would not get to enter this site if people like me would have not given them on this site and with phone calls tech support. Sure we have our smart a$$eS on here (and sometimes I'm one of them) all forums do but if we downsize this forum like everything else in America is doing we can kiss this forum goodbye.

JMHO... Jerbear... <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

13. Bernie

Bernie TS Member

Neil sure put his leg into his mouth this time (along with TShooter92). LOL

14. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

MIA Not always, but it's no big deal to post something different sometimes other than 8's and can I fart on the line if I'm upwind. Tron has given great info on a variety of topics as well as others. I cannot tell you the phone calls I have received on computer problems either having them or thanking me that I posted a fix to a problem many people on here was having. To narrow the field, so to speak, I think this forum would suffer and end up like Shotgun Sports that has started 5 threads since 10/01 and 13 people have responded. Think I'm making this up? Click on the link above. Two out of the 13 post was a flinch. Hard to imagine that this forum would/could drop to 5 treads a month.

Take it for what it's worth...

Jerbear.... As for getting up on a high horse, my hip doctor said I can't ride.

15. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Jack,no problem... hell it's Friday. <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Jerbear

16. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Thanks Jerbear.......Now I know what Lumper looks like.

17. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I would think he looks like Popeye, with the big forearms from unloading those trailers.

HM

18. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Ifen you ain't real careful, you will get banned. They will take you to the edge of the kingdom and give you only your trap gun and a box of crappy reloads. Then they will set you off by foot across the hot sands to wander forever in search of a trap club.

19. hubcap

hubcap TS Member

Is this thread about trapshooting?

If not it should be deleted.

20. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

To get to this forum I clicked on the following;

The Trapshooters.com discussion web forum threads.
    shooting, shooting help, for sale and want adds, and MORE.

1st, the title says trapshooters not trapshooting that would be the 1st clue that the forum is about what trap shooters want to talk about not just trap shooting.

2nd, the key word is "MORE" maybe Neil can explain what topics fall under "more".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.