1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The conquest of America-----made easy

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by grammie, Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grammie

grammie TS Member

House Bill 1999 titled---"to authorize for assistance for the National Council for La Raza,,,and La Raza Development 5 million dollars for fiscal year 2008 and 10 million per year each fiscal year thereafter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More than 13 million was granted La Raza last year,,which was over and above what they received from the Ford Foundation,,Carnegie Foundation,,Miller Brewing Co. and others...La Raza means "The Race"...

Its goal is too create a seperate nation by conquest of California,Arizona,New Mexico,Texas,Colorado....

Consider this billboard in Oklahoma----------It shows a picture of the head of La Raza saying----"We have an aging "white america",,they are dying,,They are defecating in their pants with fear..I love it,,we are "now" a MESTIZO NATION!!!! We have to eliminate the gringo,,and if worst comes to worst,,we have to kill them!!!!!!

La Raza was invited and attended the meetings of the House Committee of Financial Services which drew-up the bill!!!

That means------we have a racist and treasonous organization being supported by OUR government and OUR tax money!!!!

The government will not spend the money to build a border fence,,,and its increase of the Border Patrol to get the job done is a joke!!!! But yet,,,,they have the money to support an organization that makes securing our borders VITAL,,,,and supporting the very people that are attempting to harm this nation!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have personally seen this group,,and heard their propaganda!!! It was their people carring the battle flag of Mexico down our streets!!! It was "OUR" Police Departments protecting them!!!!!!!!!!!

Have no pity on these people!!!!!!

AKA Grammie..........

2. Frenchy

Frenchy Member

F.Y.I.
    H.J.Heinz,owner of the same name company,U.S.senator dies in plain crash.He is married to a women with a mexican back round,John Kerry finds out how dumb this women is and marries her real quick,now he has her money.He takes her to the demorat brain washing machine(easy to do when you don't have a brain that works)now she thinks she is normal.This is how la ratza is getting all this free money and influence thanks to the demorats.There object here in the United States is to get California,Arizona,New Mexico and Texas and give these states back to mexico because we stole them from mexico.This may sound very silly to every American but this is no joke,they are very,very serious about this and you have senators like kerry helping them and showing them the ropes.What really makes me laugh is when I tell someone about this they put me in the "KOOK" catagory and walk away whispering to themselves.I guess I should stop reading to much current history and start relying on cbs,nbc,and abc,for my real facts like the rest of the Americans that can not think for themselves.Good luck in the future America,your going to need it!

3. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

Uhm....Teresa Heinz Kerry does NOT have a mexican background. SHe was born in East Africa to Portuguese parents.

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Is Grammie going to be right again? I pray he is not. God Bless AMERICA!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.