1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Community Support Team

Discussion in 'Site Help and Support' started by VSAdmin, May 13, 2016.

1. VSAdmin

VSAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Hello,

I would like to take a moment to introduce you to the Community Support Team. We handle all reported issues on the site. If you notice an issue with the site or your account please create a thread in the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments section of the site or send us a PM.

There are 12 members of the Team: Helena, Danniella, Kyle, Glenda, Sheena, Phil, Jeff M, Jeff B, Lee, Kevin, Richard, and Angela.

Thank you

The Community Support Team

2. Storeman

Storeman Active Member

I would like to get an outline list of your point system such as messages, trophies, likes etc. and what it takes to become a well known member etc.

Thanks for now,
    Noman

3. OSOKILL

OSOKILL Administrator Staff Member

Trophies (Points)
    First Message Points: 1 - Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
    Somebody Likes You Points: 2 - Somebody out there liked one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
    Keeps Coming Back Points: 5 - 30 messages posted. You must like it here!
    Can't Stop! Points: 10 - You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
    I Like It a Lot Points: 10 - Your messages have been liked 25 times.
    Seriously Likeable! Points: 15 - Content you have posted has attracted 100 likes.
    Addicted Points: 20 - 1,000 messages? Impressive!
    Can't Get Enough of Your Stuff Points: 20 - Your content has been liked 250 times.
    I LOVE IT! Points: 30 - Content you have posted has attracted 500 likes.

User Title Ladder (Points)
    TS Member 0
    Member 5
    Active Member 25
    Well-Known Member 45

4. OSOKILL

now to answer your next question I am not sure why you are stuck at the active member level

Storeman thanked this.
  5. Storeman

Storeman Active Member

Thanks for your reply and Info.

6. George MT.

George MT. Moderator Staff Member

The reason that Storeman's membership is stuck on the active level is that I have his account set so that for every one post he makes he loses two ;) Just kidding!

Storeman and Dukefan thanked this.
  7. Dukefan

Dukefan K-80 Trap Special TS Supporters

Dang Norman, what did you do to George to deserve takeaway posts? I bet it is because you live in Kansas. You know how some of those folks that live near mountains and beautiful lakes can be jealous of all our scenic flatlands. :D

8. OSOKILL

click on your trophy points number and it will tell you the ones you have earned and when they were earned. the trophy points are only earned once for each trophy

Storeman thanked this.
  9. George MT.

George MT. Moderator Staff Member

Duke I can say that Im intensely jealous of the backgrounds that Norman has on his trapfields ;)

Storeman thanked this.
  10. Storeman

Storeman Active Member

It all must have to do with me moving from Raytown Mo to Leawood KS. You know ... The Border Wars.

My 1963 RHS Classmates regard me as a Trader ... Hmmm.

You can please people most of the time ... but not all of them all of the time. Just saying after 30 years of Retail. Now that I am Retired
    I think that I will just stay Active.
    DSC07431.JPG
    Norm's Blaser Croped.jpg Norm's Blaser Un Single.JPG

Last edited: May 24, 2017
  11. bc19ri

bc19ri TS Member

I see an item I would like to buy and have no way of contacting the person selling it. I have used this sight before with no problems. I have a 100% rating on Ebay and Gun Broker. I am a member on here and might not use it much but IWhen I commit to buy something I do. And I have purchaced things on here. I will prob miss out on the item I want because of this or even the seller might miss a chance at a sale due to this. How can this be corrected? Thanks Brad Collins

12. OSOKILL

you can start by reading the rules in that area they explain it all very clearly