1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Christmas Miracle Shoot this Weekend

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shotgunhawk, Nov 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgunhawk

shotgunhawk TS Member

Hey Guys,

The big shoot is this weekend and some of ya'll have already started it as a huge success! We have taken in almost $500.00 in gift cards and purchased all sorts of gifts for the kids that have been sent from good folks on this site! I cannot begin to thank each of you that sent a card enough. I wish that you all have a very merry Christmas and may God bless you for your kind heart!

Thank You So Much,

Paul "Hawk" Hawkins
    Manager, GOL Shooting

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

Paul ... how about another announcement of the program. It is a shoot for a great cause and I'm sure there might be a few more interested in supporting or possibly even trying to shoot it but ... well ... how about a little information?

3. lumper

lumper TS Member

http://trapshooters.com/cfpages/sthread.cfm?threadid=135149

4. shotgunhawk

shotgunhawk TS Member

Hey Lumper,

I'll be happy to refresh everyone's memory! We are hosting a 100 bird, Lewis class, sporting clays shoot on November 10th (this Saturday). While that may not be anything special, the entry fee certainly is! The entry fee is a new toy in it's box that will be given to a disadvantaged child here in our home Parrish of Vermilion, Louisiana.

Now for your entry fee of a toy you will get to partcipate in the shoot, receive a free chicken and sausage gumbo lunch with snacks and drinks on the side, and be eligible to win a plaque along with either a turkey for first place in class, a ham for 2nd, or a rack of rib-eyes for 3rd! There will 4 classes available. HOA will receive a guided duck hunt in the Louisiana marsh south of the club.

I know that's sort of going backwards on the prizes, but it's a special shoot!!!

The other opportunity you will have is to get 3 teal targets thrown at 100 yards to see if you can hit them! You can take 2 shots at each target. I think we will be surprised at the number of targets that may be hit. It will cost $5 to play, and again all the proceeds will go to toys for the kids.

I can be reached through the e-mail above, or by calling 337-316-1936, if you would like to participate in any way. Maurice, Louisiana, the home of the club, is south of Lafayette about 20 miles.

Thanks again All!

Hawk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.