1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Christmas Day Bomber

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by birdogs, Dec 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Does anyone believe that the date of the Amsterdam/Detroit plane bombing was coincidental - Christmas Day? Look at the attacks in Irag and Pakistan on religious processions and festivals. The timing was intentionl!

Please realize that the bomber was completely successful. He got a bomb on a plane and successfully detonated it. The bomb failed - not the bomber! Scared yet?

The President said it was an individual not a plot although the bomber himself bragged that he received training and assistance in Yemen and that there were 25 more like him waiting to strike.

The bomber was arrested, Miradized and taken to a Federal prison where he recived legal counsel who advised him not to speak. Thus, he was not interrogated and we did not find out who was behind this or where we could get these guys. Eric Holder keeps the US from getting the information it needs to defend itself. Is this part of the plan?

Janet Napolitano once again proves to be the incompetent fool she appears to be. Is that why Obama appointed her?

America is under attack and all we get are self-serving lies and incompetence. Is that intentional? Wake up and read between the lines. The story lies there and in the facts, NOT in what you hear from the White House or the national media.

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

One thing is for sure, these savages know how to control their crowds. Imagine what they have planned for us.

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I'm sure it was Bush's fault, somehow, the POS POTUS we have now will find out a way to TRY to blame Bush

Kinda odd that after 9/11 we didn't have any terrorist attacks in the US for about 8 years until hope and change got in there and in less than 3-4 months there have been two, but don't jump to conclusions

4. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I'll bet some macho beast from the Rainbow Coalition will hit that guy with his purse (as long as it doesn't scuff the leather).

Curt

5. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

I have heard that the reason for the present administration"s "softness" and reticence is that they differ ideologically with the Bush administration's approach. They do not think that there is a concerted, serious, world-wide conspiracy on the part of Muslims to attack America. Rather, they think it is the work of a few radicals and that by being conciliatory towards them, they will relent. That is why it is not "terroism" but "man-caused disasters".

They also believe that Gitmo only made things worse even though prisoners released from Gitmo have once again surfaced to harm Americans and America.

I don't share this benign view of Obama's motives. I believe he is sympathetic towards the people with whom he grew up and the religion in which he was raised and, that in this time which calls for strenght and resolve, such feelings can only lead to disaster for America.

We need a resounding victory for conservatives in 2010 and an impeachment of Obama shortly thereafter. There is plenty of cause. We can't wait until 2012.

6. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

No Terrorist in my opinion has any rights . Given the fact they tried to or succeeded in killing anyone should be life in prison or death (preferred).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

date of christmas bomber