1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Character of a man - Romney

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by HSLDS, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

I've heard this story floating around - looks to be true.

Speaks to the man's character...

2. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Another version of same

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

Well, I'll say one thing for him...at least he doesn't have any half-brothers starving in a hut somewhere, that we know of, yet.

If that's true, and it seems to be, Barack Obama is one miserable example of a human being.

4. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

I love these touching stories that show up at election time. Wonder how much actual truth is in it? Undecided in MI

5. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

slayer,

As I said, I've seen this floating about - waited to post until I could see that it has been vetted.

First post is from PolitiFact and looks fairly legit.

6. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Slayer,

In your heart, you know that Mitt Romney is a man of unquestionable character. Sadly, Barack Obama has proven over the last four years that the same thing can not be said about him. Look into your soul and ask this question:which of the two candidates would say anything to get elected? You will know the answer.

7. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Yes, and I was truly impressed by the exuberance of Edmunds speech. Not only did I sense that Romney is "genuine". I also felt that Edmunds is genuine and I thank her for speaking on behalf of a Republican candidate. Not only is Edmunds genuine she is courageous. Romney must be honored to have earned this woman's respect and she in turn has paid him great tribute.

8. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Romney may not be perfect but Obama is certainly a liar and a fraud. Obama hides his past, Romney does not.

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Slayer,,,,,,_what_ are you undecided about?????

10. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Slayer,

The good that Romney has done is quite impressive especially since he actually DID something besides write a check. When a men steps up and gets involved in his "charity" it says a great deal about his character - and him. Mr. Romney has also given great sums of money to charity as well as his time and efforts.

However, that speaks to his character. What about his ability? I believe that his ability is equal to his character. What did he have to gain by rescuing the Winter Olympics in Salt Lake? Nothing! yet he did it. As Governor of Massacheusetts, he was also very successful; a success that his successor, Deval Patrick has not even approached.

Lastly, the President has no record of accomplishment before becomming president. His associations are very troubling and his appointments simply terrible (m, 75 Czars including a Communist, Eric Holder, Janet Napolitano, ad nauseum). His vision for America is anathema to American principles. He wants to "fundamentally change" America. What do you think he means by that? Why would Americans - real Amercans who grew up in this country - allow this posseur more time to further damage this country; perhaps beyond repair?

Undecided indeed!

11. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Slayer must be from Oregone.

12. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Touching, indeed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. shotgun 1

shotgun 1 Member

I live in Michigan and go to church with a lady who went to church with the Romneys when she lived in the Boston area. According to her, you can believe the good stuff you hear. She said that both Ann and Mitt are sincere, genuine people who did a lot for a lot of folks. She speaks quite highly of both of them.
    Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.