1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Challenge is on again per Brad Dysinger

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, Jun 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Brad wanted a buddy shoot with Big Don and Dr.Longshot as partners, Since Big Don stated in his article in itrapshooters article, he does not like me.
    I refused to have him as my partner, I suggested to Brad the following.

THE FISHBURN CHARITY SHOOT

BIG DON PICK YOUR MICHIGAN PARTNER-DR.LONGSHOT PICK YOUR OHIO PARTNER

OHIO BUCKEYES VS MICHIGAN WOLVERINES OR WHATEVERS

CHALLENGE TO BE 100 TARGETS FROM 30 YARD LINE USE ANY SHELLS YOU WANT OR THAT WILL FIT IN YOUR GUN. MUST BE SAFE LOADS THOUGH, NO 3 INCH SHELLS ALLOWED.

VOICE CALLED BIRDS OVER CANTERBURY'S AS USED AT THE CARDINAL

THIS WILL BE A BIGGER BOARD
    LOTS OF SQUARES TO SELL @ $5.00
    CHARITY TO BE SELECTED BY MR. FISHBURN

Would something like this work Brad?

2. minnship8

minnship8 Well-Known Member

I have an idea of what may work best.

Shutup.

Chip Porter

3. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Well Chip, what part of the quote did you not mean?

"True courage, is standing up for the freedom you find repulsive, and acknowledging it's equal right to exist.

Making judgements about people you deem inferior in "values, ethics, virtues, taste, etc.", who are doing nothing illegal, is exactly how terrorists rationalize their behavior as superior and Godlike"

You don't like what Gary says or suggests??? Then you pick up your shotgun, walk out on the 30 yard line and let's see what you have besides a big mouth. I'll be at Cardinal all day, every day through Sunday; so just reply to this message and let me know the day and time you'll be at the practice traps and I'll make sure the event gets recorded.

Rich Miller

4. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Give it a rest longblow. Follow the forums suggestions and knock off the caps. You got your pic alongside Brad now you can say you were in the presence of greatness with honesty for a change instead of always saying the great shooters agree with you on everything least you got your pic taken.
    Chris

5. goldwater64

goldwater64 TS Member

I now know what had happened to the CB home/base radio craze...they all sold them and got a PC and invented trapshooters.com

This forum allows all walks of life a chance to talk about all things from the best onion soup recipe to the likes we have witnessed over the last several months.

Very entertaining.

6. GoDawgs

GoDawgs Member

I think Don is a Michigan State Spartan. So you might have offended him with that whole Wolverine bit.......

7. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Seems we have enough combatants to hold several grudge matches all over the country?

Hap

8. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Personally if it keeps going to benifit the good charities, then I say go for it! Nobody that I know but a couple have thanked Brad for all his work in getting all this together! A lot of folks have benifited from his hard work in this. Although Don and I have disagreed on this forum a few times. I certainly hold nothing against him and I congratulate him on being such a sportsman like loser! He hasn't come on here with a bunch of sour grapes and That shows class. Personally I think Don and Doc. BOTH are showing better manners than some of their fans! I was sorta pulling for Doc. but really had no dog in the fight. I think both Don an Doc. are doing a great service for charity! The trash talk and all the Bull don't matter to me, as long as the funding goes to such good causes! -- Hey Brad Still looking for the T-Shirts at the grand! :)

9. Oregunner

Oregunner Well-Known Member

I saw the pictures. How about a weight loss contest? Mark

10. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

I think we have had enough of this Big Don vs Longsh?t for now. I am not a games shooter and don't plan on being one. So why should I compete at someone elses game. You want to shoot old time targets from the 25 or 27 then that would be alright.

Don

11. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

Now you're taking, BIGDON. We aren't games shooters, we are trapshooters dammit.

12. minnship8

I guess I'm not smart enough to figure out how winning a shooting competition from the 30 yard line validates or negates someones opinion.

Chip Porter

13. perga1

perga1 Active Member

I wouldn't consider shooting from the 30 yard line to benefit a charity as game shooting but rather a difficult competition for a worthy cause. It is after all what a lot of "trapshooters" think would be a good thing for the ATA to adopt. JRm

14. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

A "lot" ??

15. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Chip, those were quotes from another of your posts. Practice what you preach; leave others alone to their opinions/feelings. Don't need any "SHUTTUP" from anyone.

Rich

16. minnship8

yakimaman,

I am aware of those quotes, after all, I wrote them.

You should read them again. Nowhere did I say anyone wasn't entitled to their opinion or did I belittle them. I do practice what I preach...he gave us an opinion that many would characterize (including me) as those of a whiny bitch on several threads and my opinion is, shutup. An opinion is allowed to be, shutup. It's a reflection of the tiredness that comes from listening to absurdity for too long. When someone tells me to shutup, I reflect on whether I'm out of line or overbearing. It causes me pause and consideration. Sometimes, they're right, sometimes not.

Regards,

Chip Porter

17. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

I suggest that we all ALL give it a rest!

blade819

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.